DO YOU CONSIDER YOURSELVES AN ADVENTUROUS COUPLE?
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR OUT OF THE ORDINARY WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY? PLANNING AN INTIMATE CELEBRATION? We go the extra mile to get to know you and create Unique wedding images that reflect who you are as individuals, your interests and tastes. No matter if you have always wanted to have a small and intimate wedding day or were forced to downsize due to the pandemic WE ARE EXCITED FOR YOU! There are so many possibilites and we want to make sure that this wedding is going to be your DREAM Wedding!
Contact us for the details on our intimate wedding and elopment packages or the bells and whistles wedding day deals once the numbers restrictions are lifted!
We are so exited for you and can't wait to hear about your plans!
Onira Creative Studios specializes in photojournalistic, highly cinematic approach to weddings with high quality photography services and now also exceptional videography services. Owner and lead photographer Mila Kuzmicka has a passion for capturing timeless images and magical moments through her lens. Her style includes a mixture of candid coverage and striking, dramatic imagery. Mila has captured over 300 weddings and events throughout her career. With many years of experience and awards under her belt, she will create a stunning wedding collection for brides and grooms everywhere.
Mila is a veritable storyteller who loves creativity and the love stories shared by brides and grooms. The services she offers include photography and videography, one event per day, second shooter, additional hours, high-resolution images, multiple locations, slideshow and fine art albums.
As of this year Onira Studios also provides wedding filmaking services. Our videographer Theo Tsanas is a graduate of Ryerson School of Film and has extensive experience in music video and full feature film production. He is looking forward to creating stunning wedding films that couples will enjoy for years to come. His videography style is unobtrusive with state of the art equipment and unique elements that go beyond the traditional wedding video.
How they work
They get inspired by your candid moments and go along with the adventure on your special day. Leave it to them to transform your day into a heart-warming, beautiful, and timeless image gallery for you to keep. Their goal is to challenge themselves to make each image more awesome than the last.
Onira Creative Studios designs high quality artisan wedding albums and archival prints that can be added onto the packages. The studio also offers other pre and post wedding sessions such as engagements and boudoir. This studio is also available for maternity, portraits and family sessions, headshots and personal branding commercial shoots. Onira offers stunning experience with extremely knowledgable staff to ensure that your event will be remembered forever!
One event per day, 2nd shooter, add'l hours, boudoir shoot, engagement shoot, high-res, liability insurance, multi. locations, slideshow, trash the dress
Most Popular Package
What primary photographic style do you identify with?
What photography items do you offer?
Which of the following are included in the starting price?
Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
28 reviewsWrite a review
28 User photos
Onira Creative Studios Real Weddings
96 Photos · 17/Jan/2020
106 Photos · 01/Sep/2019
100 Photos · 31/Aug/2019
56 Photos · 20/Jul/2019
99 Photos · 14/Jul/2019
90 Photos · 05/Jul/2019
Meet the Team
Hi, I'm Mila
5 fun facts about me
- I have a superpower! I make you feel comfortable in front of the camera and make the photo taking process enjoyable for both brides and grooms alike. Really!
- I started taking photos of people while I was in high school and that was a while ago...since then I have photographed over 300 weddings and events.
- I love my fur babies. I have two dogs and enjoy taking them for long walks no matter what the weather is like. That is when I explore different locations and get my best ideas for photo sessions.
- I like a photo challenge. So if you have an idea for a photo session that you would like to try I'm game. Let's figure it out together and come up with something artistic and creative.
- I love to travel and I have a few creative projects in the works
- I could never properly spell ‘fecisious’.
- If I could be any power ranger, I’d be the red one.
- I cry very easily during movies.
- I love skateboarding (although my scars remind me that I’m not very good).
- I love to ride motorcycles but don’t tell my mother!
3300 Highway 7 Suite 800 Vaughan ON L4K 4M3 Vaughan (Ontario)