Specializing in wedding photography, Fusionriver Photography is owned by award-winning filmmaker and photographer Myke Healy. He has been shooting weddings since 2004. His friendly and flexible approach always puts his clients at ease. Based in Peterborough, Ontario, his photographic work has been showcased in numerous exhibitions and is held in over 300 private collections worldwide. Myke travels widely in Canada and the United States to shoot weddings.
You want great images of your wedding from an experienced photographer you can get along with. Myke shoots great images and gets along famously with his couples and their guests. Fusionriver Photography offers a full-service wedding package that includes the following services:
- A full day of photography with professional photographer Myke Healy
- Video clips shot throughout the day
- Coverage of the 'getting ready' time prior to the ceremony
- Photos of the arrival at the ceremony location
- Full coverage of the wedding service
- Candid shots following the ceremony
- Formal portraits of the wedding party
- Professional video recording of the wedding speeches
- Full reception coverage including cake cutting, garter and bouquet toss, and late night dancing
- A photo booth is provided at the reception for added fun and entertainment. It has a full lighting setup and backdrop.
How they work
Top benefits to a wedding with Fusionriver Photography:
- An entire day with professional photographer Myke Healy, i.e. the owner of Fusionriver Photography always leads the shoot
- No time restrictions. Myke commits to being part of your day from pre-ceremony preparation through to late night dancing. Why watch the clock?
- No need to hire a videographer. As a trained photographer and cinematographer, Myke shoots photographs and video clips throughout the day, blending the two into compelling and memorable slideshows of the event (sample)
- A photo booth at the reception. A full backdrop and lighting kit is used to take studio-quality reception portraits.
- Gear. It makes a difference. Myke is a certified Canon Professional with double redundancy gear and wet weather ability.
- Professional video recording of the wedding speeches. It is a gift to see the speeches from your wedding years later.
- No extra fee for the image files. You always receive full resolution, non-watermarked jpeg files with a written release to print and post your images in perpetuity.
- A $200 album credit. Having a professionally designed and printed album that you will cherish for decades to come is essential. Myke will design that album and give you a $200 credit to get the ball rolling.
- Your own custom web portal. A page will be designed and posted for you to highlight your wedding images and slideshow video (sample). Great to share with your guests.
- Your own custom smartphone app. Share your wedding pictures on the go with your own custom smartphone app. Download Fusionriver Photography's sample mobile app (click on the link from your iPhone or Android device).
- Friendly, approachable and flexible. Read verified client reviews about how past couples feels about Fusionriver Photography.
What primary photographic style do you identify with?
What photography services do you offer?
What photography items do you offer?
Any other questions?Request pricing
376 George St. N K9H 3R3 Peterborough (Ontario)