Tamara Jones is an Alberta Appointed Marriage Commissioner serving the City of Calgary and surrounding areas. She has performed over 5000+ marriage ceremonies over the past 15 years and is truly passionate about what she does.
• Top 3 Marriage Commissioners in Calgary 2018/2019/2020/2021 (voted by public)
• Alberta Government Appointed Marriage Commissioner - Officiated over 4800 Marriage Ceremonies in Alberta
(duration of 14 years)
* 2021 Canadian Business Review Board Recipient
• Preferred (Marriage Commissioner) for numerous restaurants, hotels, and community centres in the cities of Calgary,
Canmore, Kananaskis, Banff and Lake Louise
• Published (online/print) Wedding Bells Magazine, Avenue Magazine, Luxe Magazine, Confetti, Rocky Mountain
Brides, Style Me Pretty, Blush Magazine, Fairmont Hotels, Calgary Bride, Calgary Bridal Guide, JuneBug Weddings, Avenue Calgary
• Recipient / Calgary Women of Inspiration / White Hat Recipient / Formally commended by Alberta Premier 2016
• Key-Note Speaker Calgary YWCA Walk-a-Mile in Her Shoes Campaign 2016
• Wedbiz Outstanding Service Award 2016-2019
• Nominee for People’s Choice Awards in Calgary celebrating small businesses in Calgary 2016
• Wedding Industry Experts award winner top 2 Marriage Commissioners in Calgary, top 3 in Alberta, top 20 in
Canada, top 20 worldwide 2016-2018
• Past Nominee Calgary Top 40 under 40 2012
Tamara is happy to provide customized vows for your civil union or ceremony, whether religious or not. She will also attend any rehearsals as requested. Tamara also performs vow renewal ceremonies. She offers services for symbolic ceremonies like blended family vow ceremony, breaking the glass, unity glass ceremony, hand ceremony, hand fasting ceremony, tree planting ceremony, love letter/wine ceremony, rose ceremony, a moment of recognition, champagne ceremony and ring warming ceremony. She will also officiate elopement and destination ceremonies.
How she works
Tamara offers romantic and caring Marriage Ceremonies that are meaningful to her couples. Customized marriage ceremonies are created to ensure the ceremony captures the love and emotion each feels for one another. Whether the marriage ceremony takes place in the rocky mountains, downtown Calgary, a restaurant, a park, in the backyard or your living room, consistent customer service is provided.
Tamara has earned a reputation in the wedding industry as a Wedding Specialist combining professionalism and light-heartedness. It’s all about balance and feels it is important that her clients enjoy their marriage ceremony by providing customized marriage ceremonies and exceptional customer service. Always.
Tamara has advocated passionately for marriage equality in the LGBTQ2S+ community (love is love). She has mentored youth and adults by boosting their self-confidence, self-worth, enhance positivity and focus, pursue their goals, dream big and go for it.
Civil union, single religion, interfaith ceremony, non-religious, vow renewal, ceremony rehearsal
Licensed, allow couple' own vows
Agnostic, buddhist, anglican, baptist, catholic, episcopalian, lutheran, methodist, mormon, no denomination, orthodox christian, presbyterian, earth-based, evangelical, hindu, islam, jainism, jewish, shinto, taoist, unitarian, sikhism
Wedding Services Starting Price
On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?
Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?
What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?
Any other questions?
42 reviewsWrite a review
15 User photos
Are you interested?
Meet the Team
Tamara Jones is an Alberta Appointed Marriage Commissioner serving the City of Calgary. She is 48 years old and is the youngest person to receive this prestigious appointment ever! She has performed over 4500+ marriage ceremonies over the past 13 years and is truly passionate at what she does.
Tamara has earned a reputation in the wedding industry as a Wedding Specialist combining professionalism and light-heartedness. It’s all about balance and feels it is important that couples ENJOY their marriage ceremony by providing customized marriage ceremonies and exceptional customer service. ALWAYS.
Tamara has advocated passionately for marriage equality in the LGBTQ community (LOVE IS LOVE). She has mentored youth and adults by boosting self-confidence, self-worth, enhance positivity and focus, pursue their goals, dream BIG and go for it.
7 Tuscany Estates Close NW T3L0B4 Calgary (Alberta)