These days, more and more people are catching on to the benefits of making their own wine. Did you know that their experienced staff offer in-store winemaking services? Based out of Pickering, Ontario, Wine Kitz Pickering is a wine-making and beer-brewing specialty store. Choose your favourite wine, add the yeast to start the fermentation, then they'll take care of all the other steps until it's ready to bottle, which you can do in 30min or less using our state-of-the-art bottling equipment in-store. No equipment and no wine making knowledge needed - it's full service wine making that lets you save big over buying wine for your wedding.
They offer a wide variety of products and services, including:
- In-store wine making (prices start around $3-4/bottle)
- Wine and wine making kits
- Beer and beer brewing kits
- Custom wedding wine labels
For customers who'd like to make their own wine or beer at home, they can provide the products, equipment, and tools you'll need, including:
- Wine and beer kits, bottles, corks, shrink wraps
- Stock & customized labels
- In-store bottle washing
- Rentals (manual floor corker, filtering equipment, etc.)
How they work
The in-store wine-making process involves 5 simple steps:
- Choose your wine - They offer a wide variety of options, including many that are comparable in taste and quality to best-selling commercial wines.
- Fill out paperwork - This is required by law by the LGCO, and lets them know who to call when the wine is ready.
- Add yeast - By law, you must add the yeast to begin the fermentation process. This is what makes it your wine (they're just helping out with some of the steps).
- Wait - Wine making takes 1-8 weeks. During this time, they take care of all of the winery work - you just sit back and take care of your other wedding plans!
- Bottle - They'll call you when your wine s ready. At this point, come back in and they'll get you set up with their bottling equipment. The whole process takes 30 minutes or so (less if you bring a friend or two!). Then, enjoy!
How would you categorize your product offerings?
What services do you provide?
What items are available?
What is the average turnaround time, from initial contact to shipment?
Are you able to meet clients in person to showcase your product?
Is there a minimum order requirement?
What is your return policy?
Any other questions?