Nottawasaga Resort is an ideal venue for celebrating an elegant wedding. Located in Alliston, Ontario, it features a serene and mesmerizing countryside atmosphere.
Facilities and capacity
Both indoor and outdoor event spaces are offered to couples. Incredible natural surroundings and diverse interior settings make this venue fitting for all kinds of celebrations. Some event spaces include:
- Wedding Garden: This outdoor ceremony location can seat up to 250 guests. It features a lovely pond, colourful flowers, and lush greenery. Couples can also arrange a photo shoot at this romantic spot.
- Chapel: This site is perfect for hosting intimate, traditional ceremonies. It can comfortably seat up to 60 guests and has a pew-lined aisle.
- Ballrooms: The ballrooms offer a stately space for hosting celebrations that can include up to 320 guests. These beautiful halls are adorned with soaring ceilings and marvelous chandeliers.
- Banquet Rooms: Natural colours and wooden accents decorate these reception spaces, which include choices like the Belvista Room and the Belmont Room (both with a maximum of 80 guests), as well as the Fiesta Room (which can serve up to 160 guests).
The friendly and dedicated wedding planner at this venue will assist you with every detail of your event, offering recommendations for decorations, flowers, entertainment, and any extra special requests. Couples can tailor a wedding package to match their style and preferences. Items in the package include:
- Menu tasting
- A four-course served dinner or buffet option
- Domestic wine
- A junior suite for the couple
- Breakfast for the couple
The talented catering team at this venue offers various menu options, including locally sourced food. Couples can choose from pre-set menu options or customize a menu for their special day. Menus are made up of delicious entrées, soups, salads, and much more.
Couples can accommodate their guests in any of the resort's 269 rooms. The resort's offerings include 34 luxurious suites that come complete with a Jacuzzi and gas fireplace.
The venue is available to host each facet of your wedding celebration: engagement parties, bridal showers, bachelor parties, baptisms and anniversaries.
Nottawasaga Resort is located only 45 minutes north of Toronto and 45 minutes south from Muskoka in Alliston, ON.
Ballroom, banquet hall, hotel, inn/B&B, religious, restaurant
Classic, garden, glamorous, modern
Accommodations, bridal suite, catering / bar, clean up, event planning, outside vendors, set up
Plated Service (per head)
How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?
What kind of settings are available?
Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
What catering services do you offer?
What bar services do you provide?
What event items are available?
What food and beverage items are available?
What transportation and access is available?
Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?
Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?
Which of the following are included in starting site fee?
What is the average catering price per person for buffet service?
Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?
Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?
19 reviewsWrite a review
12 User photos
Meet the Team
Hello, I am Samantha. I work here at the Nottawasaga Resort and have the pleasure of helping brides with their special day! From start to finish, my goal is to make your wedding decisions a breeze; from choosing a menu, arrangements and venue I will always have your vision in mind. Schedule a site tour with me today!
Phil Steingard StudiosRating 5.0 out of 5 , 84 reviews· Wedding Photography (84)
EJ EntertainmentRating 4.9 out of 5 , 71 reviews· Wedding DJ (71)
Katie Williams Design Co.Rating 3.7 out of 5 , 3 reviews· Wedding Invitations (3)
Jim Murphy - Wedding OfficiantRating 5.0 out of 5 , 253 reviews· Wedding Officiants (253)
Medley Musician ServiceWedding Music
6015 Highway 89 L9R 1A4 New Tecumseth (Ontario)