Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Megann
Frequent user September 2018 New Brunswick

Wowza!

Megann, on September 15, 2018 at 22:03 Posted in Plan a wedding 0 5
This is not a question, but a remark.

Tonight I was at work and did my first wedding. 150 people, easy.

We get a timeline to follow and all is good, except when they are running LATE! It starting with 15 minutes, that’s okay, but an hour -_-‘ We had food ready to go and we just had to sit around.

Another thing I discovered...I have priorities. Their wedding reception was beautifulllllll! Their decor made me jealous about my nil to none Smiley tongue The setup was amazing. They paid 3 000$ for a limited open bar and holy jeeze! People were drinking yes, but half glasses, what a WASTE!! I guess we’d rather not spend our hard earned money for one night Smiley winking

We now less than a week away!!!

5 Comments

Latest activity by Megann, on September 16, 2018 at 09:23
  • Megann
    Megann ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

But an hour and 15 minutes and not telling anyone...? Anyways, all is good in the end Smiley smile Happy couple!

• Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Any event may have delay in timing. It was the wedding entrance and reception entrance that was delayed for few minutes yet not bad to get things started.
  • Renee
    Devoted October 2018 Ontario
    Renee ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I'm a little shocked as most venues kinda of know that weddings can run behind. You guys were very on top of things lol my venue even has in our final details package what time the ceremony starts and what time did I put on the invite lol obvi I put different times because I know my guests will be running late!
  • Megann
    Megann ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Yeah I totally get that and we were aware of the 15-minute delay, but they decided to change the entire timeline with speeches and all that.

Our main concern was the food. Chicken parmesan is supposed to be crispy, not soggy from being in the warmer lol

But all in all they were VERY happy with the food Smiley smile
  • Julia
    Frequent user June 2019 Alberta
    Julia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Wedding just like any event due to being human will never be right on time! It's nothing to stress about , serving staff and kitchen should be informed if things run late . Buts it's almost an inevitable thing, especially with about 150 people

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics