Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

K
Devoted August 2021 Nova Scotia

What do you love most about the person you’re marrying?!

Kl, on May 31, 2020 at 20:12 Posted in WeddingWire 0 18
Everyone in this community is lucky in that we’ve found love 💕☺️ So without further adieu.. What’s your favourite thing about your spouse-to-be? My FH has countless traits that I love. I think my favourite is his sense of humour / brand of silliness that only he and I could ever understand. That and he is also very stable and level headed when life gets challenging, whereas I tend to fret a bit more.

Anyone else want to share? 😊

18 Comments

Latest activity by Zara, on June 2, 2020 at 12:47
  • Zara
    Frequent user May 2021 Ontario
    Zara ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Wow I can go on and on. He has such a pure heart. When I am going through hard times, I don't even need to use words, he understands me by just looking into my eyes...

• Savannah
    Frequent user April 2020 Ontario
    Savannah ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    My favorite thing is definetly his sense of humor! I also love how well we compliment eachother and how we both share a similar outlook on life and share the same values! It’s nice to do life with someone that just knows me so well (where often he can complete my sentences or know what I’m thinking) and brings out the best in me!
  • Emma
    Newbie August 2024 Ontario
    Emma ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    My favorite thing about my spouse to be is how he is always making sure I am okay, safe, healthy and happy, its a beautiful thing to get the same effort you put in
  • Margaret
    Curious December 2021 Ontario
    Margaret ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    He’s been my best friend since we were 16. We’ve travelled the world, bought a home and started our careers together. He’s supported me for over the past 11 years and I am so blessed that we will be able to celebrate the next part of our journey with friends and family. 💕
  • Tori
    Top October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Probably how understanding and reasonable he is.

Sure, he's hilarious, cute, selfless, etc. - but in order to be with me, he puts up with SO MUCH. He is the voice of reason, and whenever I'm in a tough situation he is there to listen and try and be there for me even when there isn't anything he can do to fix the situation at hand.

• Vanessa
    Devoted December 2021 Ontario
    Vanessa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

This is a very cute idea!

What do I love most about the person I'm marrying ... there are so many wonderful traits I could go on for days.

His intelligence.The fact that he is a huge feminist. His sense of humor. His unconditional love

My FH is just simply amazing Smiley love

• A-W
    Frequent user May 2021 Ontario
    A-W ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Love this!
    One of the things I love most about my FH is that he is a really good person that likes to help people. He even knows when to be tough on others so that they can help themselves. Smiley heart
  • K
    Kl ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    😍😍 so thoughtful
  • Ashley
    VIP August 2020 Ontario
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I dont even know where to start but i love the fact that he knows me so well and always brings me home little gifts (fav chocolates or chips)

• K
    Kl ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Everything about this is perfection. So happy for you two ❤️
  • Samantha
    Super June 2021 Ontario
    Samantha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I love this!
    What I love about FH is that I found someone that I have that comfort with that I have rarely found with anyone else. I don't feel judged with any of my thoughts or opinions, we don't feel the need to fill the silence with chatter and can just enjoy each other's presence without feeling awkward. Also his love of animals matches mine lol
  • Amanda
    Featured August 2022 British Columbia
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Thanks girl!

• K
    Kl ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Omg of course it’s ok!! I’m now recalling the pictures / details you’ve given about your jaw dropping venue! Can’t wait to hear more!
  • Amanda
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Oh I so wish we could! Unfortunately we're not Smiley sad But that's ok! We're getting married at a winery and the winery is providing our dinner which is supposed to be amazing from what i've heard from other people!

• K
    Kl ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Amazing! Are you incorporating your shared heritage into your special day??!
  • Amanda
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

There's so many things that I love about him but one thing that stands out is that my FH is Ukrainian like myself! I have found my someone who loves Ukrainian food just as much as I do Smiley heart

• K
    Kl ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    This. Yes. A commitment to building a partnership and life together is the absolute best. ❤️
  • Veronica
    Super October 2021 Alberta
    Veronica ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Love this post!

I love that my FH is all about being a partnership. We work, live and love together. Also his silliness is high up there as well. Smiley heart

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics