Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Stephanie
Beginner September 2018 British Columbia

Weddingwire contest

Stephanie, on June 28, 2017 at 11:29 Posted in WeddingWire 0 6

Hi everyone! Does anyone know if you can request contest entries from a vendor again? I sent the "booked a vendor" request to our venue before they had actually received our deposit and they declined the entry- even though we had already agreed that we were booking the venue on that date so in my mind it was already "booked"! So now that they have actually received the deposit, I tried to request the entries again and it doesn't seem like I can. Has anyone else had this problem?

6 Comments

Latest activity by Lynnie, on November 20, 2017 at 13:24
  • Lynnie
    WeddingWire Admin October 2016 North Carolina
    Lynnie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Hi Bethany! Your vendors do have to approve those contest entries manually. You can always message your vendors to remind them about your pending contest requests!

• Bethany
    Super July 2018 Alberta
    Bethany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    My entries were still pending as well for booking my vendors. I got entries from meeting them but not booking. Maybe a glitch going on? I'm not sure.
  • Tatiana
    Expert April 2018 Ontario
    Tatiana ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Hi Lynnie, it just came through a few days back, thanks!

• Lynnie
    WeddingWire Admin October 2016 North Carolina
    Lynnie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Hi Tatiana! I checked your account and didn't see any contest entries listed as pending. Which vendor are you waiting on?

You can always check the status of all of your contest entries under My Entries! Just click on My Wedding, then go to the Contest tab and you'll see a list of all of your contest entries, their status (pending, accepted), and which edition of the contest the entries count towards.

If you don't see your request listed there, send me a private message with the vendor details so that I can dig deeper!

• Tatiana
    Expert April 2018 Ontario
    Tatiana ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

My vendor hasen't validated my entry at all and i put it through early september, what to do?

• Joey
    WeddingWire Admin May 2015 Maryland
    Joey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Stephanie, I saw that no one had replied to your question - can I help or have you worked out the problem already? What happens when you attempt to change the vendor to booked? Did the vendor validate your entry? Let us know if we can help you sort this out.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics