Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Breanne
Frequent user September 2019 Alberta

So thankful....

Breanne, on November 1, 2017 at 20:32 Posted in Living together 0 9
Hey Everyone! I just wanted to take a minute and brag about my FH. He is an absolute saint. He loves me unconditionally and always does his best to make me smile even when I don’t feel like smiling. So thankful for him and I can’t wait to marry him.
What’s something your significant other does that makes you thankful you get to spend the rest of your life with them?

9 Comments

Latest activity by Victoria, on December 19, 2017 at 18:05
  • Victoria
    Expert November 2019 Ontario
    Victoria ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We're LDR until April. I've been stressed about my exams and he just ordered a surprise pizza to my apartment so i dont have to make dinner lol.

• Holly
    Expert June 2019 Ontario
    Holly ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Just the other day my fiance left for the gym at around 7am and he thought I was still asleep so he didn't come into the room to give me a kiss and say he'll be back soon because he didn't want to wake me. I texted him and make a joke saying where was my goodbye kiss and he apologized and explained. When he returned from the gym he had a bouquet of roses! He said they were to make up for not giving me a goodbye kiss. Totally unnecessary but makes me so thankful to be marrying such a sweet and considerate man ❤️
  • Carmela
    Devoted April 2019 Ontario
    Carmela ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    These are all sweet posts about their significant others! Man if my fiancé can put up with my crazy emotions then I have found the most patient man. We balance each others craziness out. #gottalovehim

• Bianca
    Master August 2019 Ontario
    Bianca ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    When I had a breakdown over my engagement ring not being what I was expecting (we picked it out together and the sales person was unclear about a certain aspect), and then dealing with me as I cried and told the sales people that we will be returning it. AND my crying in the car after we left the store.

Did I mention that this happened 6 hours ago?
  • Vanessa
    Expert August 2018 Manitoba
    Vanessa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Sometimes I wonder why he is still with me with my crazy ex...But he has hung in their through all the ongoing court battles over my daughter and is my rock through these tough times. Also when I was going through college as he edited my assignments which could drive anyone crazy being anywhere between 5 pages and 25 pages long. He truly is a remarkable man. Less than 8 months.

• Lisa
    VIP May 2018 Ontario
    Lisa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    When I'm under the weather (which is right now! Ugh!) and there is a hot tea waiting for me. With lemon and honey! He takes my purse, my coat , hugs me and just takes care of me! Just love him for that.
  • Bethany
    Super July 2018 Alberta
    Bethany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I feel the exact same way about my fiancé!!! He is so great and I love him so much! He makes my day, makes me smile and in genera is just awesome!
  • Erin
    Master September 2017 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I am thankful for his love and understanding but I find it hard to pick one certain thing as I think he is all-around awesome!

• M
    Expert July 2018 Alberta
    Marina ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Pfff where to start. If I can only pick one, then it is his happy, calming, assuming, positive and brightly optimistic attitude about everything in our lives and his endless support.
    I am more of a realist to the point of having a cynic attitude from time to time and tend to take some things more seriously than I should. If it wasn’t for him and the balance he provides to our relationship, I would have been such a sad, petty, miserable human being.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics