Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Madisyn
Expert February 2020 Ontario

Show off your partner's wedding band!

Madisyn, on July 16, 2019 at 10:21

Posted in Wedding fashion 37

We just purchased my FH's wedding band this weekend and now I'm even more anxious for the wedding so that he can finally wear it! I've had everyone fussing over my ring for the last few months and now I'm starting to show his off. Which leads me to... What wedding band did you settle on for your...

We just purchased my FH's wedding band this weekend and now I'm even more anxious for the wedding so that he can finally wear it!

I've had everyone fussing over my ring for the last few months and now I'm starting to show his off. Which leads me to... What wedding band did you settle on for your partner? Let's see some pics!

FH's wedding bandcfb_49247.jpg

37 Comments

• Madisyn
    Madisyn ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I think my FH tried on that exact ring, but the diamonds do not suit his hands lol. I love that you got matching bands!

• Madisyn
    Madisyn ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

That's so exciting and sounds like a lot of fun!! It's wonderful that you get to design the perfect rings for the both of you. Smiley smile

• Janaya
    Expert August 2019 Saskatchewan
    Janaya ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

My FH just wanted a very simple gold band, nothing crazy. Our rings don't match at all haha!

• Casey
    Master October 2019 Ontario
    Casey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

That is super exciting, and a very nice ring.

Both of ours are sent out right now to get sized, we are just waiting for his to come back. I can't wait!!

This is his ring, mine is very similar, just a simple band with diamonds. We both picked the ones we liked with no intention of matching, but clearly great minds think alike

FH RingShow off your partner's wedding band! 1

• Tori
    Top October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

That looks so cool!

We have our wedding band appointment this Friday. Since I was the one who proposed we got my Engagement Ring custom made and now we will get the wedding bands custom made as well Smiley smile

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics