Kelly
Frequent user September 2019 Manitoba

Personalized M&ms

Kelly, on 13/April/2018 at 15:19 Posted in Plan a wedding

We weren't going to do favours, but then we saw the personalized M&Ms are they are SO fun. They're pretty expensive though. Has anybody done these for wedding favours? Were they worth it? Anybody else thinking of doing them?

I was thinking of going for the 10lb bag, and then just get those tiny organza candy bags off Amazon. You can get 100 for $8.

My design Personalized M&ms 1

Share:

13 Replies

• Stephanie
    Featured July 2018 Alberta
    Stephanie ·

Cute idea! I think you should do it! Edible favours always go over well and these are personalized which adds a cute touch!

• Rebecca
    Frequent user October 2018 Ontario
    Rebecca ·
    View quoted message
    Ooooh that’s really cool idea with the small wine bottles! Love it.
    If anything, I don’t think the M&M’s would be an odd combo at all!
  • Cindy
    Frequent user July 2019 Ontario
    Cindy ·
    I plan on doing personalized Wine glasses; I wanted to put small bottles of wine in them but it's been difficult to locate these in Canada. If I can't get the wine, these m & ms might be the back up in the glasses, I think. Unless that might be an odd combo?
  • Rebecca
    Frequent user October 2018 Ontario
    Rebecca ·
    I received these at a wedding YEARS ago and I loved it so much it stuck with me. I plan on doing this for mine in cute little mason jars ! Such a great choice
  • Stephanie
    Featured May 2019 Ontario
    Stephanie ·

THAT'S SO NEAT! I didn't even know this was a thing!

Gotta check it out I love this idea!

• Lynnie
    Administrator October 2016 North Carolina
    Lynnie ·

My mom has ordered personalized M&Ms a bunch for different parties! They turn out really well and are a fun and creative touch!

• Chloe
    Super May 2018 Ontario
    Chloe ·
    I love these! We definitely considered doing this because m&ms are my favourite! If I was your guest, I’d absolutely love it!
  • Mandy
    Devoted July 2019 Alberta
    Mandy ·
    We are planning on doing this. Are initials are M&M. Thought it would be cute and who doesn’t love m&m
  • Courtney
    Featured July 2018 Ontario
    Courtney ·

This is so cute! I would love this if I was a guest.

• Erin
    Devoted September 2019 Ontario
    Erin ·
    What a great idea! I absolutely love this!
  • Erin
    Featured September 2017 Ontario
    Erin ·

I think this is a cute idea that your guests will love! There will be lots of humour about eating the newlyweds I'm sure

• Jessica
    Super March 2018 Ontario
    Jessica ·

I just had them at our wedding in March! They were quite expensive, but totally worth it. I forwent a few other decor items in order to put more money into the cute favours. The guests loved them, and we had a lot of jokes about people eating our faces, and the best part was that they were pretty much all gone, which means I got my monies worth. I bought mini gold boxes from PartyCity in a 100pack to put them into, so the packaging was only about $30 dollars in total.

• Brittany
    Featured January 2019 British Columbia
    Brittany ·

Have you looked at https://www.beau-coup.com/ ? When I was looking at personalized candies, this is where I looked, and found reasonable prices. We've gone with different food favours due to our theme, but I was reading reviews on their products and people seemed to be very happy with them!

Definitely go with the Amazon options for your bags! It's the best price you're going to get.

Comment on this discussion

Related articles