Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Kelly
Expert September 2019 Manitoba

Personalized M&ms

Kelly, on April 13, 2018 at 15:19 Posted in Plan a wedding 0 19

We weren't going to do favours, but then we saw the personalized M&Ms are they are SO fun. They're pretty expensive though. Has anybody done these for wedding favours? Were they worth it? Anybody else thinking of doing them?

I was thinking of going for the 10lb bag, and then just get those tiny organza candy bags off Amazon. You can get 100 for $8.

My design Smiley smilePersonalized M&ms 1

19 Comments

Latest activity by Carol, on August 13, 2022 at 14:32
  • C
    Ontario
    Carol ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I ordered them for my daughter's wedding in 2018. They were part of the candy table. They were cute and a huge hit. My second daughter is getting married in the fall and I plan to order some to put in little jars as favors, but the site I used before does not ship to Canada. I'm trying to see where I can possibly get them. Back then I thought the price was reasonable, but everything is more expensive now.
  • Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Neat idea that hasn't been looked at before I guess. Love the idea of edible candy with the names, messages and photos! I would love to know where you went to get these done. I have to plan for an event coming up this year and loved to do this idea.

• Candace
    VIP May 2019 Ontario
    Candace ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We have seen these at so many weddings that we didn't want to do it ourselves, plus my fiance didn't want people "eating his face" so decided against it. They are super cute but definitely add up! Some places do a no brand name version so it's a little cheaper but still tasted the same Smiley smile

• Alycia
    Expert March 2020 Ontario
    Alycia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I thought about this too, doing some reasearch I stumbled apron this too. I find it a little pricey for my budget, but thats just me. I’m not sure what I’m going to be doing yet. I have time to think about it still. But if you’re at M&M fan I think it’s a super great idea!

• Monica
    Devoted June 2019 Ontario
    Monica ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We initially wanted to do this as well, our initials are M&M. But I’ve looked online and they’re quite expensive... we decided to go with Lindor chocolates instead
  • M
    Newbie November 2018 Ontario
    Meghan ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Hi Lynnie... Do you have any idea where /what site your mom ordered them from? Thanks 😊
  • Stephanie
    Master July 2018 Alberta
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Cute idea! I think you should do it! Edible favours always go over well and these are personalized which adds a cute touch!

• Rebecca
    Frequent user October 2018 Ontario
    Rebecca ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Ooooh that’s really cool idea with the small wine bottles! Love it.
    If anything, I don’t think the M&M’s would be an odd combo at all!
  • Cindy
    Devoted July 2019 Ontario
    Cindy ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I plan on doing personalized Wine glasses; I wanted to put small bottles of wine in them but it's been difficult to locate these in Canada. If I can't get the wine, these m & ms might be the back up in the glasses, I think. Unless that might be an odd combo?
  • Rebecca
    Frequent user October 2018 Ontario
    Rebecca ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I received these at a wedding YEARS ago and I loved it so much it stuck with me. I plan on doing this for mine in cute little mason jars ! Such a great choice Smiley smile
  • Stephanie
    VIP May 2019 Ontario
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

THAT'S SO NEAT! I didn't even know this was a thing!

Gotta check it out I love this idea!

• Lynnie
    WeddingWire Admin October 2016 North Carolina
    Lynnie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

My mom has ordered personalized M&Ms a bunch for different parties! They turn out really well and are a fun and creative touch!

• Chloe
    Super May 2018 Ontario
    Chloe ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I love these! We definitely considered doing this because m&ms are my favourite! If I was your guest, I’d absolutely love it!
  • Mandy
    Devoted July 2019 Alberta
    Mandy ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We are planning on doing this. Are initials are M&M. Thought it would be cute and who doesn’t love m&m
  • Courtney
    Super July 2018 Ontario
    Courtney ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

This is so cute! I would love this if I was a guest.

• Erin
    Super September 2019 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    What a great idea! I absolutely love this!
  • Erin
    Master September 2017 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I think this is a cute idea that your guests will love! There will be lots of humour about eating the newlyweds I'm sure Smiley smile

• Jessica
    Super March 2018 Ontario
    Jessica ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I just had them at our wedding in March! They were quite expensive, but totally worth it. I forwent a few other decor items in order to put more money into the cute favours. The guests loved them, and we had a lot of jokes about people eating our faces, and the best part was that they were pretty much all gone, which means I got my monies worth. I bought mini gold boxes from PartyCity in a 100pack to put them into, so the packaging was only about $30 dollars in total.

• Brittany
    British Columbia
    Brittany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Have you looked at https://www.beau-coup.com/ ? When I was looking at personalized candies, this is where I looked, and found reasonable prices. We've gone with different food favours due to our theme, but I was reading reviews on their products and people seemed to be very happy with them!

Definitely go with the Amazon options for your bags! It's the best price you're going to get.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics