Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

A
Newbie August 2019 Alberta

Maid Of Honor

Alyssa, on April 23, 2018 at 21:43 Posted in Plan a wedding 0 7
Help!!!! Is it weird to have two maid Of Honor? I am having a really hard time. I’m having 7 bridesmaids as well.

7 Comments

Latest activity by Stacey, on April 25, 2018 at 23:16
  • Stacey
    Frequent user October 2019 Ontario
    Stacey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Not at all!!!
    My FH is having 2 best men and I’m totally cool with it! It’s too hard choosing. He’s been best friends with these two guys since one elementary school ( btw what is it with guys keeping friendships that long!? Or is it just me that’s jealous of that?)
  • Erin
    Super September 2019 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I have two - one Man of Honour and one Maid of Honour. I couldn't possibly pick between the two. One is more involved than the other, but they are both so important to me, and they're both really cool with it.

All told, there are seven on my side and seven on my fiance's side.
  • Jennifer
    Super August 2018 Alberta
    Jennifer ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I don’t think it would be weird at all!
  • Brittany
    British Columbia
    Brittany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Are either of them married? I was debating between 2 of my girls and realized I could have a Matron of Honour and Maid of Honour...

Either way, it's your wedding, you can do whatever you want... maybe talk to them though. I know I really felt honoured to be a part of someone's wedding, and although I'm pretty easy going, I don't know how I'd feel to share that. They might both be cool with it, or one or both might rather you just pick one.

• Becky
    VIP September 2019 Ontario
    Becky ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I currently have two co-mohs, one didn't think it was traditional and the other was fine with it. bit of drama but honestly if it was me and someone else as co-moh in a wedding party I would be fine with it.

• Holly
    VIP June 2019 Ontario
    Holly ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Co-mohs are pretty common. If it's something that works for you then go for it!
  • Stephanie
    Master July 2018 Alberta
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I was once a co-MOH. She stood next to the bride and signed as the witness and I made the speech. The whole bridal party planned the shower and bachelorette. It worked fine!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics