Boundless Photo & Film is a wedding photo & video business based in Edmonton and Vancouver. Our photographers and videographers strive to produce everlasting mementos that you can cherish forever!
Inspired by your love story, our artists at Boundless Photo and Film Studios specialize in warm, moody, and cinematic-quality imagery. Inspired by your authentic romance, we are passionate about creating one-of-a-kind artwork that captures your day.
Depending on your unique needs, they are pleased to provide more than one photographer and up to 10 hours of coverage on the big day. Their photography packages include a complimentary engagement session, an online gallery, and an engraved USB box with your final edited images. In addition, if you desire moving imagery of your celebration, they are pleased to arrange videography services to suit your needs.
Additional hours, client revisions, full feature video, high-def video, highlight video, liability insurance, multiple cameras, multiple locations, one event per day, save the date
Videography Starting Price
Most Popular Package
What primary style do you identify with?
Which wedding events do you service?
What final video formats do you offer?
Which of the following are included in the starting price?
Which of the following are included in the most popular package?
2 reviewsWrite a review
Meet the Team
I live in the not so little city of Edmonton, Alberta, with my cat, Jax!
I’ve called many other places home throughout Canada and the United States,
But I’m happy to be building my business and starting my life here in Edmonton!
Some of my favorite foods are, well, all of them.
Notably, Starbursts, any kind of Ice Cream and Cinnamon Toast Crunch!
Let’s talk photography.
I love being able to share how I see the world, capturing a moment in time, and being able to relive it over and over.
- I got my first camera when I was 12 years old! I still have it, though it is no longer functional.
- I started my business when I was 15. Oh how times have changed..
- I photographed my first wedding when I was 16 years old!
- I attended the 2 Year NAIT Photographic Technology Program, where I learned the technical and creative side of photography!
- I love to see my work printed! I don’t believe images belong on a hard drive, but rather, adorned on everyone’s walls!
- I have a crazy large film camera collection, some dating back to the early 1900’s!
- There isn’t much I wouldn’t do to get “THE” photo. I’ve rolled around in mud, hung off cliffs, gotten hypothermia…
If you like the sound of all of that, get in touch
Let’s make some magic!
Hey! I’m Natasha, located in Edmonton, Alberta with my 3 cats; Amelia, Kitty, and Mouse.
I started my career as a tiny human, armed with a disposable camera and a love for capturing everything I could lay my eyes on.
When I finally purchased my first REAL camera, I spent the majority of my free time taking pictures. I ended up attending the NAIT Photographic Technology program from 2015-2017 where I met Brendan.
I believe photography to be a universal language, allowing for self-reflection. There is depth and soul in everyone, and being able to capture this is one of the main reasons I love photography.
What Inspires Me:
– People. Different faces, styles and stories, I love capturing each person’s unique story.
– Nature, there is so much beauty in this world I love combining this with my work
– Light. Patience and perseverance are needed when holding out for that perfect light. Good lighting will always inspire me!
– I am vegan and passionate about waste free living
– When I am not photographing, I walk dogs part-time!
– Someone once offered me 10 cows to be my husband while I was on holiday in Africa!
I appreciate you taking a moment to connect with me, I look forward to creating a story together!
Yes! I do have a German accent. I moved to Edmonton, Alberta, in 2008 and have never regretted it. Sure, there is lots to miss in Germany (culture, soccer, beer gardens, Gasthoefe, etc), but Edmonton has given me all I needed to stay put for as long as I am here now: an education, great friends, a wife, a wonderful film community, and some amazing things to do!
When I moved to Edmonton, I brought with me my passion for filmmaking. Amazed by my experience in movie theatres as a kid, I began shooting videos with friends as soon as I had a camera in my hands. And since then, I’ve been hooked on film making.
Film school seemed to be the next step for me, but since Edmonton didn’t have one, I studied film via the Arts department at the University of Alberta, and through the amazing film community in Edmonton.
I love capturing moving images. Videos are an amazing way to explore the world deeply and “feelingly” (that’s from Shakespeare’s King Lear).
Some interesting facts about me:
- Mulan (1998) was the first movie I saw in theatres
- My favorite movies in no particular order: Amadeus, Shakespeare in Love, Silence, Gladiator, Pan’s Labyrinth etc. etc.
- I love editing as much as I love shooting
- I wrote my own wedding vows only a few hours before the ceremony
2421 104 Street T6J5S6 Edmonton (Alberta)