Weddings By Angel is a York region-based wedding planning service that offers exciting, original event management solutions, for designing bold, artistic weddings. They also provide calligraphy services for the couples, to create unique, custom wedding stationary. Weddings By Angel is a one woman show who will transform your vision into a well-coordinated, stunning wedding celebration.
Weddings By Angel offers various packages for satisfying different event planning demands, from Day-of and Month-of coordination to full planning. The team offers a wide range of services, tailored to satisfy your every demand and translate your ideas into designing a perfect event. The business plans various types of weddings, from civil to religious and from military to destination and eco-friendly.
The services offered including vendor and timeline management, re-negotiating any terms or contracts, assist the Bride & Groom getting ready, guest management, venue set up and styling, full service logistical event management, coordination of transportation, wedding rehearsal, on-site coordination of ceremony and reception, take down and clean-up of decor.
Why Hire a wedding-day-of-coordinator?
Here are some of the more obvious things that I will do for you:
- Go through a timeline and the expectations of each one of your chosen vendors to ensure they understand their responsibilities
- Submit a final timeline 1 week prior to your wedding to ensure each vendor has clear instructions and directions of how to get to your location/s and where to go on arrival
- Re-negotiating any terms or contracts with your vendors (if requested)
- Ensure all vendors have arrived on time and coordinate with them
- Assist any vendors that need help
- Assist the Bride & Groom getting ready and provide an emergency kit if required
- Gather your guests and direct them
- Overcome any problems before and during the event/s
- Set up and style your venue to your wishes
- Oversee vendor set ups to ensure everything is done to your expectations
- Ensure all vendors are sticking to their schedules during the event
- Help the Bride/Groom with anything they need during the day
- Checking everything is running smoothly during the day
- Coordinate all departure transportation
- Distribute any final payments to vendors on your behalf before/after the wedding
- Take down all décor at the end of the event (if requested)
Basically make sure your day runs smoothly and without any hiccups. Your only job is to enjoy every minute of your wedding in a non-stress way.
Vendors you may like
Check out other vendors that are popular with couples right now
What wedding events do you provide services for?
What wedding planning services do you offer?
What types of weddings do you accommodate?
How many planners are on your team?
What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
Do you offer an hourly rate?
What is the hourly rate?
Any other questions?
ReviewsWrite a review
4 User photos
Fun, creative and professional wedding planner
Awesome and Creative
Amazing decoration and so organized!
Amazing Coordinator Worth Every Penny
Are you interested?