About Plan My Day Weddings + Events
Welcome to Plan My Day Weddings + Events. They are a boutique wedding planning studio located in Toronto specializing in wedding day management. They believe every wedding should be unique, every event should be fun and each guest deserves an amazing experience. With this in mind, their focus is not only to create a gorgeous wedding, but attention to the overall experience. They book a limited number of weddings each season to ensure every wedding, whether modern, glamorous, or rustic is meticulously crafted and organized down to the last detail.
At Plan My Day, they take a collaborative approach with their couples and understand that sometimes you need assistance from start to finish, a little help along the way or someone to oversee your day. They have the ability to seamlessly manage all the logistical details of your wedding day, while creating a celebration that will be remembered with love and laughter. They are a team of professionals who create remarkable weddings, are dedicated to their craft and focused on making your wedding, the best day ever. They are excited to hear from you!
Gaitree (guy-tree) is the lead coordinator behind this company. She is a certified wedding planner that has a great deal of experience in planning local as well as destination weddings. As her client, you are always her main priority! She would love to hear all about your wedding. Contact her to see how she can assist you in planning the wedding of your dreams.
The services offered include:
Plan My Day Weddings + Events also offers other services which include:
More information about Plan My Day Weddings + Events
Couples have also viewed:
11 Reviews for Plan My Day Weddings + Events
Nicole Louli · Married on 03/09/2016
Gaitree provided amazing services on our wedding day!Sent on 02/11/2016
You truly did an amazing job at ensuring the day went over smoothly - we honestly don't know what we would have done without you!! You really are great at what you do and we are so happy you were there supporting us on such a special day.
Wishing you all the best, and we will definitely be recommending your services whenever we have the chance!
Nivi and Rishi · Married on 06/08/2016
Plan My Day Weddings and Events was excellent to work with! We worked with Gaitree for day of wedding and reception coordination. We would highly recommend her - her attention to detail and her level of organization is phenomenal! We had such a packed day but thanks to Gaitree's detailed planning and itinerary, everything went very smooth and ran on time. The best part was myself, my husband and our families and close friends could actually focus on enjoying the event while Gaitree and her assistant made sure everything went as per plan. We would definitely recommend Plan my Day Weddings and Events to everyone!Sent on 11/09/2016
Plan My Day Weddings + Events's reply:Thank you so much Nivi and Rishi! It was our pleasure serving you. We wish you both a lifetime happiness!
Renee Ferguson · Married on 25/04/2016
This is a real review! We were married on April 16 2016 and hired Gaitree from Plan My Day Weddings + Events for the 6-week coordination. This was probably the best thing we did aside from getting married!Sent on 27/04/2016
Gaitree was warm, flexible and professional from the very beginning. She used her intuition and designer kills to craft an absolutely beautiful wedding for us that matched who we are as individuals and a couple. There are a number of other really important things that she got right and we would like to this information with other people thinking of using Plan My Day Weddings + Events:
1. Gaitree is culturally competent. She already knew and (took the time to learn) all of the cultural nuances that we realised were important to our wedding. In the end, this was very significant for our families (and for us!)
2. Gaitree was very respectful to our family members and included them in the planning when appropriate.
3. Gaitree was super organized (right down to having a mint for us before we walked down the aisle!). She was never phased by anything that may have come up and treated everyone and each situation with kindness.
4. Gaitree was confident and humble. She clearly knew her worth but was never ever afraid to roll up her sleeves and do a little bit of extra work to make things work.
5. Gaitree had a gentle way of giving feedback that could be heard (when we picked things that didn’t work, for example).
6. Gaitree was reassuring, responsive and always available to talk things through. She worked with vendors to get us good prices and respected our money.
7. Gaitree won over my dad! This is a big deal!
Hiring a planner is worth every dime if you want have a low-stress day that you can ENJOY. We would recommend Gaitree form Plan My Day Weddings + Events. Our only regret was not hiring her to plan the entire wedding from beginning to end. If we had another major event like this, we would definitely return to Plan My Day Weddings + Events.
Plan My Day Weddings + Events's reply:Renee and Richard, your kindness warms my heart and I am so grateful to have been a part of your wedding. Love you both. xogs
Robert Peternel · Married on 25/10/2014
We had a wonderful experience with Gaitree at Plan My Day for our month-of wedding planning package. Let me start off by saying that I'm the most organized person I know and also a control freak. Additionally we ended up diy-ing a lot of our wedding so there was a lot of set up involved. Well Gaitree did a wonderful job. She's basically a wedding ninja. Here are some points:Sent on 28/10/2014
- our ceremony was all timed to music and had a lot of different elements and it was perfect
- our setup for both the ceremony and the dinner was exactly as I imagined it which is no small feat as we did all our own decorations, our own candy station, pool decor, etc.
- i literally felt like she was reading my mind sometimes because a lot of things were just anticipated
- our venue was kind of hard to deal with and she took a lot of stress away on the day of.
- she's just a pleasant person to deal with. A lot of people in the wedding business (like our venue coordinator - ugh) are just really stressful and dramatic people. You have a lot to deal with on your day and you want someone like Gaitree by your side!
Thanks Plan My Day!
<3 <3 <3
Plan My Day Weddings + Events's reply:Thank you Mrs. P! It was an honour to be a part of your wedding and making it everything you dreamed of. Wishing you and Rob a lifetime of happiness. xogs
Alison Fernandes · Married on 19/07/2014
Thanks so much for all your assistance in making our wedding day perfect. We are both really happy that we had a chance to work with you and get to know you as a friend. We received a lot of positive feedback from our guests regarding your service on the wedding day. Thank you so much for paying attention to details and keeps us on track!! :)Sent on 03/08/2014
Plan My Day Weddings + Events's reply:Thank you so much Alison! It was an absolute pleasure to work with you and Joel... most fun ever! xogs
Plan My Day Weddings + Events awards
Businesses who collaborate with Plan My Day Weddings + Events
Location of Plan My Day Weddings + Events