Grande Gestures Event Management is an Edmonton-based company that specializes in wedding and event planning for a number of different types of functions. Its mission to provide excellent, stress-free services for an event that runs smoothly from start to finish is what it aims to achieve. If you want your wedding to be memorable, you have come to the right place.
Ibukun Adewusi, owner and lead planner, established Grande Gestures Event Management in 2014. With a passion for organizing everything, she created this company to follow her dream of planning events that are beautiful and seamlessly executed.
The wedding services it offers include the following:
- "Just Consult" Package (Come Chat With Us): This is ideal for the bride who needs expert advice on but not limited to event plans, event theme development, venue set-up, cost-savng tips and more.
- "Quite A Gesture" Package (A Sneak Peek into our Vendor List): This is for the "take charge" couple who is excited to take the lead in planning but needs a sneak peek into our vendor list. This includes a list of pricing and availability of 3 vendors each for Venue, Catering and Photography, 1 hour consultation time, budget recommendation and cost-saving tips.
- A Little Gesture" Package (You Plan, We Execute on your day): This is for the DIY couple who has worked hard in planning every aspect of their special day and wants to take the day off on their wedding day while we take charge of the entire day. It begins 2 months prior to the wedding day and includes confirmation of booked vendors, customized wedding day timeline, On-site coordination of the entire wedding day.
- "A Simple Gesture" Package (We Plan, You Execute): This is great for couples who need help planning all the details of their wedding but will like to take over the reins on their wedding day. It includes assitance with your budget, vendor selection and more.
- "The Grande Gesture" Package (We Plan, We Execute, You Relax): This is for those couples who simply don't have the time to take on all the wedding planning tasks and need someone else to handle everything from beginning to end. It includes budget development and management, contract negotiations and much more.
It also offers services for:
- Corporate functions
- Fine dining
- Bridal Showers
- Baby Showers
- Graduation celebrations
- Themed parties and more