Dreamstyle Weddings of Guelph, Ontario, wants you to enjoy the planning process of your wedding, as well as the big day itself. Dreamstyle Weddings has been coordinating and planning weddings for more than eight years, pulling together seamless events and taking great pride in doing so. Danielle Deebank is the principal wedding planner and leads a team with a mission to reduce your stress, while letting you remain in control. Danielle and her team currently serve Guelph and the surrounding area.
Danielle is proud to be certified by the Wedding Planners Institute of Canada (WPIC), 14 Stories Gay Wedding Institute (GWI), and is a Certified Sandals Specialist as well. She is a graduate of Business Administration – Materials Management and is a lifelong learner, attending conferences and seminars to reinforce knowledge of this vibrant industry.
Clients have a number of services to choose from when working with Danielle and Dreamstyle Weddings. Couples just getting started or looking for direction may be interested in hourly consultation service. This service includes help with wedding planning checklist, budget creation, theme development, vendor advice (recommendations, questions to ask, what to look for), wedding etiquette and day/week timeline.
For couples that want a professional to direct and execute the schedule, The Wedding Day Management package is on offer. Enjoy the company of your guests as your event coordinator handles the following:
- Create detailed wedding day/week timeline/itinerary
- Vendor management (confirm all contracts and details prior to wedding day)
- Direction/coordination of your wedding rehearsal
- Wedding day coordination
- Set up of details (guest book and pens, place cards, programs, cake knife, etc.)
- Work closely with the vendors to ensure your expectations are being met
- Onsite coordinator and/or assistant (rehearsal, ceremony, photo shoot and reception)
- Use of wedding emergency kit (contains anything and everything, just in case)
Finally, Dreamstyle Weddings offers its Full Wedding Planning Services to couples who want planning and event execution performed for a stress free wedding day. This package builds upon the aforementioned Wedding Day package and has Danielle and her team providing additional professional guidance for the following:
- Review of all plans to date and help determine what needs to be done
- Checklist of all details that need to be taken care of (with timeline for completion)
- Unlimited support (phone or email)
- Budget preparation and tracking
- Theme development (decor, stationery, flowers, etc.)
- Total vendor management (recommendations, sourcing, communication, arrange meetings, etc.)
- Monthly meetings
- review status and troubleshoot issues
Dreamstyle Weddings also has its own line of favors and accessories for wedding events, and can help with plans for destination weddings and honeymoons.
What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
What is the hourly rate?
Any other questions?Request pricing
30 reviewsWrite a review
1 User photo
Are you interested?Request pricing
Dreamstyle Weddings Real Weddings
Ontario N1E 3W7 Guelph (Ontario)