About Bespoke Weddings By Michelle.K
Bespoke Weddings By Michelle K is a full service Toronto based wedding planning company that offers services in New York and Vancouver. They specialize in creating unique and stylish events that blend elegance and luxury in even the smallest details. With your vision and their insight, your wedding day will be nothing but perfect!
Michelle Kavanagh, founder and lead wedding designer, has valuable experience in planning tailor-made weddings for couples for a number of years. She is certified through the Wedding Planners Institute of Canada (WPIC), bringing a modern approach to every wedding she is hired to plan.
At Bespoke Weddings they know that every couple and every event is different. They offer personalized assistance throughout the planning process to ensure your wedding turns out exactly the way you want it. The services they offer include:
Couples have also viewed:
Laura Grande, Married on 20/11/2016
Sent on 17/04/2017
Michelle is INCREDIBLE and AMAZING!!! :o)
Everyone asks me if having a wedding planner was worth it and I must say that Michelle is definitely worth her fee and more! She makes you feel comfortable and like a friend right away. She has great vendor contacts, as she only works with the best!
Michelle is extremely helpful, friendly and responsive. She was a joy to work with and I will definitely recommend her to friends and family. Having her there every step of the way was very helpful and comforting and having her coordinate the day of was priceless as myself, my husband and my family we free to enjoy the wedding and not worry about a thing. She made our dream wedding come to life, while keeping us on budget which is incredibly important when planning such an expensive event.
Thank you Michelle for all your time, energy and professionalism! You are a star!
Caroline Kavoosi, Married on 10/09/2016
Sent on 31/03/2017
1. Did not perform duties laid out in contract. I paid for day of services and design and planning. She proposed to hire another vendor to do the design which was charging me an absurd for candles and decor. I ended up researching decor myself and buying everything I needed.
2. Do not be misled by photos of her work (the design could have been done by the brides themselves as I was responsible for much of the design even though I paid her for design services.)
3. On the day of the wedding I set up the desert table on my own, which took a way time from enjoying the cocktail hour with guests and family. Even though I had given Michelle a photo and detailed explanions of what I wanted on the dessert table she did not do it and I had to set up with the help of friends and family.
4. She was unresponsive to vendors. I gave her a list of vendors so that she could coordinate with them for day of delivery and provide them with the information they needed. Leading up to the wedding and the day before he wedding I received calls from several panicked vendors saying they did not have the address of the wedding venue or any details as to time and location of drop off. They had attempted to contact Michelle several times and she never responded. I had to coordinate with all vendors even though I paid Michelle for this service.
4. Did not clean up after wedding- When the wedding ended I had to clean up and deal with what to do with all the flowers that were left in the venue. Michelle left the party at midnight, even though we had booked it until 2am. My husband and I were cleaning up until 4am.
5. Rehearsal - she did nothing. She sat to the side of the church on her phone the entire time. My bridesmaids who had been married were the ones who helped me coordinate the rehearsal, giving me tips and answering questions the minister was asking.
Elizabeth Garden, Married on 25/10/2014
Sent on 20/02/2015
I didn't understand the value of a wedding planner before meeting Michelle. She came highly recommended to us from a friend that had used her for her own wedding. We simply did not know where to begin! After meeting with her I felt at ease and knew that she would be able to help design and plan the wedding that I was envisioning.
The passion that she has for weddings shows in her work. Her ability to provide us with multiple options for budget was unreal. I know that without her we would have not been able to pull off the wedding that we did. Her professionalism and creativity really made it easy to discuss anything with her. Our wedding was truly unique and we loved the design details and styling that was incorporated into the wedding. It was such a wonderful experience and would recommend her and her team to every couple.
Marie Portelli, Married on 13/09/2014
Sent on 15/09/2014
Michelle K. did an amazing job. Michelle was very resourceful. She had a list of vendors ready to handle almost every aspect of the wedding. From Linens to entertainment to Decor, Michelle K. was not only able to recommend, but also obtain estimates and arrange appointments when neccessary. Very, very easy to work with. She listened to my desires and pulled off an elaborate event. Michelle K. went above and beyond to ensure the whole day was perfect! Very personable and easy to work with and took away any worry I may have had!!!! Loved working with her and would recommend her for many other future events!!! Thank you for making my wedding a day I will cherish forever!!!
Sandy Khamo, Married on 05/09/2014
Sent on 17/09/2014
We were just overall very happy with the service. Very Professional and helpful company
Bespoke Weddings By Michelle.K awards
Location of Bespoke Weddings By Michelle.K