Suzanne Myers is a Certified Life-Cycle™ Celebrant & Wedding Officiant in Owen Sound. She designs custom weddings in Owen Sound as well as the Grey-Bruce and Collingwood areas in Ontario. She wants to hear about your vision for your big day and your dreams for your ceremony. Your ceremony can, and should be exactly what you want, without stress.
- Custom ceremonies as unique as you are; beautifully written, memorable, and delivered in a calm, professional manner with warmth and flair - it's all about what matters most to you
- Couples may write their own vows, or have Suzanne's assistance
- Whatever spiritual format suits you best
- Interfaith, intercultural or family blending
- Vow Renewals
- Packages available from Elope to Elaborate
- Short & Sweet personal ceremonies
- Elope - quick, sweet and legal, OR, if you are planning a destination wedding, get your legal ceremony done at home before you go, or when you get back
It is Suzanne's immense pleasure to work with you handcrafting a ceremony that suits you to a T. This is her calling and she puts her heart and soul into it. Your guests will talk about your unique ceremony for years to come.
Single religion, interfaith ceremony, non-religious, vow renewal, ceremony rehearsal
Licensed, allow couple' own vows
Agnostic, baha'i faith, buddhist, anglican, baptist, catholic, episcopalian, lutheran, methodist, mormon, no denomination, orthodox christian, presbyterian, quaker, earth-based, evangelical, hindu, islam, jainism, jewish, pagan, shinto, taoist, unitarian, sikhism
Wedding Services Starting Price
On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?
Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?
What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?
If you offer pre-marital counseling, what is the starting price for (per session)?
Any other questions?
84 reviewsWrite a review
18 User photos
Are you interested?
Owen Sound N4K Owen Sound (Ontario)