Monique Graboski, Lady Commissioner
Monique Graboski is a Winnipeg-based Marriage Commissioner who offers engaged couples an elegant and relaxed experience while presiding at your all-important wedding ceremony. Whether you are having a small and intimate ceremony or a large affair with many guests in attendance, Monique will deliver quality services.
Monique Graboski is the marriage commissioner, who along with her husband both are able to also sell Marriage Licenses. She has been performing wedding ceremonies since 1999, but far from being set in her ways, she is open and encouraging to all couples who want a personalized ceremony.
Marriage licenses are by appointment (days, evenings, and weekends in the privacy of their home). Her services include:
- 2-hour meeting to get to know you and to plan the ceremony
- Custom written ceremonies and revisions until you are totally satisfied
- Travel outside the City of Winnipeg. A fee may apply depending on the distance.
- Back yard garden, to accommodate small groups, at her home
- Commemorative Copy for you to Keep
- Pre-marriage for Destination Weddings along with a commemorative copy of the ceremony to take with you to your destination, where a family member or friend can preside.
- Helping Hand service, if you wish to have a family member or friend be your officiant, in attending to do the signing only.
Civil union, non-religious, vow renewal, ceremony rehearsal
Licensed, allow couple' own vows
Agnostic, buddhist, no denomination
Wedding Services Starting Price
On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?
Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?
What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?
Any other questions?Request pricing
12 reviewsWrite a review
Are you interested?Request pricing
66 Stoneham Crescent R2G 3L8 Winnipeg (Manitoba)