Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Kelsey
Beginner January 2022 Saskatchewan

Winter Wedding Shoes!!

Kelsey, on July 7, 2020 at 17:25 Posted in Wedding fashion 2 10

Hi everyone,

I have been endlessly searching the internet for the best pair of shoes for a winter wedding outside in SK!

I am thinking I will need at least some types of bootie/winter boot as we are planning on having our ceremony outside in January (weather dependent) as well as photos! I need some ideas for cute boots that aren't UGG-type boots as I am not a fan of these.

10 Comments

Latest activity by Alyssa, on August 18, 2020 at 18:11
  • Alyssa
    Curious December 2021 Alberta
    Alyssa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
  • Elise
    Newbie December 2020 British Columbia
    Elise ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I had the same problem! I couldn't find anything for my December wedding until my sister sent me the link to these! They were perfect.

They are out of stock now but they have come back into stock so many times over the last two months so hopefully they will come back again soon!

https://www.vicicollection.com/collections/shoes/products/conway-faux-leather-bootie

• Rayanne
    Master June 2022 Ontario
    Rayanne ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Oh for sure. Maybe you could find some white boots with a fur top they would be cute too
  • Kelsey
    Kelsey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

True! I've thought about just wearing my regular winter boots but I was thinking maybe I wanted something cute and was wondering what kind of options there could be!

• Kelsey
    Kelsey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Yes I am thinking it is a weird time to look haha! I will look in the fall!

• Amelia
    Master October 2020 New Brunswick
    Amelia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I have no idea if they're budget friendly, but what about beaded moccasins? They're really warm and water proof and can be beautiful if you do want them visible during the wedding.
  • Rayanne
    Master June 2022 Ontario
    Rayanne ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I'm getting married a month after you. I think for my outside pictures I'm going to wear boots. My dress is going to be long so no one will see them. I may do some silly ones where my boots show. I want some closed in shoes for reception. I don't want open toe or anything like that and I've had a hard time finding something I like.
  • Allison
    Curious October 2020 Ontario
    Allison ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Miz Mooz https://mizmooz.ca/collections/boots/products/louise?variant=29532317057122 and Rieker https://www.rieker-pacha.com/en/mid-boots/7734-5228696-rieker-79631-mid-boots.html#/45-shoes_size-36/94-color-tan/156-shoe_width-medium both make dressier funner boot options that are short (you may not want to fuss with knee highs under your dress!).
  • Hank
    Featured September 2021 Ontario
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Something to keep in mind, if your dress covers your shoes, it won't matter what you wear!

• Emilie
    Curious August 2020 Alberta
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    They don't have any options right now but Call it Spring had some nice options last year. I would definitely suggest starting your search in September however as there isn't a lot of options for winter boots right now.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics