Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Nadine
Curious July 2021 Ontario

Winter wedding

Nadine, on September 12, 2019 at 08:02 Posted in Plan a wedding 0 6
Hello friends. Has anyone had their wedding in January? Where and what was your experience like?

6 Comments

Latest activity by Natalie, on October 12, 2019 at 08:36
  • Natalie
    Curious October 2021 Ontario
    Natalie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I'm planning one for January and am super scared that guests will not be able to make it cause of the weather 😭
  • Joey
    WeddingWire Admin May 2015 Maryland
    Joey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

If you're looking for some winter wedding style and hosting ideas, you should have a browse through the Real Weddings section for Winter weddings. You can also filter by color and location, but mostly they are just super fun to browse!

• Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

A winter wedding is something i haven't yet attended yet. Its something to experience for the first time.

I would be cautious to keep a back up blanket and emergency in the car if anything happens. Beyond that much, just keep warm and enjoy your day.

• Rayanne
    Master June 2022 Ontario
    Rayanne ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    My wedding is a month after yours. I'm so excited about having a winter wedding. Only fear I have is weather making it impossible for people to come a lot of FH's family will have a 1 1/2 hour drive down from Toronto. I'm hoping to have a bit of snow for some outside pictures but everything for my guests is inside.
  • Casey
    Master October 2019 Ontario
    Casey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I have attended one in January (A couple days after New Years) and it was all inside. It was beautiful.

It was their second marriage, so we didn't go to the ceremony, just the reception. But there are so many amazing things you can do in the winter, and some different pictures in the snow!

• Kelsie
    Master July 2021 Ontario
    Kelsie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I attended one in January - it was super super cold, luckily all photos were inside. However, there was a huge storm the day of her wedding and lots of guests didn’t attend last minute.

It was a great wedding though!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics