Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Cliodhna
WeddingWire Admin January 2030 Galway

Will the bridal and bridesmaids bouquets match? 💐

Cliodhna, on November 7, 2019 at 09:05 Posted in Plan a wedding 0 18

Along with keeping your hands busy when walking down the aisle, wedding bouquets help tie together your wedding design and decor!

Will your bouquet match your bridesmaids’? Or do you plan on using different color tones and flowers in your ‘maids bouquets? Will your bridesmaids carry a slightly smaller version of your bouquet, or differentiate between them in another way?

Will the bridal and bridesmaids bouquets match? 💐 1

Photo from Sweet Elegance in Winfield, British Columbia

18 Comments

Latest activity by BunnyBride, on November 12, 2019 at 17:02
  • BunnyBride
    Super August 2334 Nova Scotia
    BunnyBride ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

The ones below are the ones that are the forerunners at the moment. Matching in colour, smaller in size, and different/simpler from less variety. I still like them. :-)

Will the bridal and bridesmaids bouquets match? 💐 2

• A
    Super September 2020 Ontario
    Amelia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

My girls will have similar bouquets to mine, just smaller to set them apart. And to make them cheaper.

• Casey
    Master October 2019 Ontario
    Casey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    They were similar but not exactly the same. Mine was a bit bigger with burgundy, blush and ivory flowers. My bridesmaids had just blush and ivory so the burgundy didn’t blend into their dresses
  • Ashley
    VIP August 2020 Ontario
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

No mine will be different. the girls have a pink bouquet and i have a large white one with jewels

• Cliodhna
    WeddingWire Admin January 2030 Galway
    Cliodhna ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

They were so pretty, Marissa! Great idea to incorporate more of the burgundy in yours and blush and ivory in theirs. They complement each of your dresses better!

• Sherrie
    Curious May 2021 Manitoba
    Sherrie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    For mine we are doing DIY - wine night so it will be Color marching but up to the crafter. A bit smaller than mine.
  • Judice
    Frequent user November 2019 Ontario
    Judice ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I'm going traditional, matching but smaller
  • Geneviève
    VIP September 2020 Ontario
    Geneviève ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Our MOH ones will be white whereas ours will have our colours. That way it won’t clash with their dresses
  • A
    Devoted July 2023 British Columbia
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

They will match but on a smaller scale.

• Allison
    Master October 2019 Ontario
    Allison ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

My bridesmaids had smaller versions of my bouquet, but the same florals/peacock feathers

Will the bridal and bridesmaids bouquets match? 💐 3

• Michelle
    Expert October 2021 Nova Scotia
    Michelle ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Mine will match only be smaller I think.

I'm doing mismatched bridesmaid dresses, so I think them having the same bouquet as mine will help to tie us all together as a group more

• Marissa
    Expert August 2019 Ontario
    Marissa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Ours were the same, except the bridesmaids' bouquets were smaller. Mine had more of the burgundy and theirs had more blush and ivory.
    Will the bridal and bridesmaids bouquets match? 💐 4
  • Amelia
    Master October 2020 New Brunswick
    Amelia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I think if they share similar colors they can be different. I went to a wedding where the bridesmaids had baby's breath and there was nothing white in the brides bouquet and I thought it was a bit weird.
  • Caitlyn
    Super January 2020 Ontario
    Caitlyn ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

My bouquet will be different than my girls'. They will have a bouquet of white spray roses and I think I am going with calla lilies and died/sprayed blue preserved roses. I really didn't want an all white bouquet that I would be holding against a white dress.

• Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Every family wedding being Indian, every bride is different by having/not having a bridal party. That being said, 2 cousins I know that got married had 2 different views of it. One that got married4 years ago had a bouquet with her fathers picture as remembrance for her day and no bridal party.

Another cousin recently got married 2 months close didn't have a bouquet though her wedding party did have simple little bouquets while walking down the aisle.

Personally myself, chose to not have a bouquet and small wedding party as our choice.

• Rayanne
    Master June 2022 Ontario
    Rayanne ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I only have a MOH I'm thinking her bouquet will be like mine though who knows since I'm going to try making them myself lol
  • Kelsie
    Master July 2021 Ontario
    Kelsie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I think so - mine will be a bit bigger but I think it’s the only difference
  • Tori
    Top October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

They sure did! Mine was just bigger and had a couple more of the big flowers. The throw bouquet was smaller than theirs as well.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics