Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

B
Newbie August 2020 Ontario

Why are companies allowed to delete reviews on wedding wire?

Brandon, on June 21, 2020 at 21:02 Posted in Tech support 0 5

I wrote a review on a shady photography company and my review was deleted within 30 minutes. The review follows the wedding wire guidelines.

Does anybody have any insight into this?

5 Comments

Latest activity by Joey, on September 25, 2020 at 09:18
  • Joey
    WeddingWire Admin May 2015 Maryland
    Joey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Hey Clare, it won't have been deleted, it'll be temporarily hidden while it is under review. If you and your friend email our Support Team at help@weddingwire.com they can connect you to the review policy team and let you know where in the process the review is. It can take time to complete a review so in a little time I'm sure they will get to you with more information.

• C
    Newbie September 2019 Ontario
    Clare ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I also had a review deleted today by wedding wire as has my friend and have received no contact from the site to verify - FYI, there’s a video.
  • WeddingWire Support Team
    WeddingWire Admin December 2018 District of Columbia
    WeddingWire Support Team ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Brandon! It sounds like your review may have been disputed. Vendors are able to dispute reviews however, our Policy Team will reach out to reviewers to verify a review. If they are able to verify the review, it will be re-instated. Please feel free to reach out to our Support Team at help@weddingwire.com and we would be happy to get you in touch with the Policy Team!

• Hank
    Featured September 2021 Ontario
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Have you tried emailing help@weddingwire.com about the issue?

• Vanessa
    Devoted December 2021 Ontario
    Vanessa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I didn't think companies were allowed to delete negative reviews .. that's weird that it was deleted. Perhaps the WW admins can comment because i'd like to know as well.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics