Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Cherry
Devoted October 2019 Quebec

Who's paying what?

Cherry, on November 23, 2018 at 19:04

Posted in Plan a wedding 33

Hello fellow brides, I seek advises on the cost of wedding please. I want to know who is actually paying for what. Here's my scenarios right now. Engagement ring. Fiance was paying. Wedding ring. Who's paying? Since he won't be wearing his wedding ring on daily basis due to the nature of his work,...

Hello fellow brides, I seek advises on the cost of wedding please. I want to know who is actually paying for what.

Here's my scenarios right now.

Engagement ring. Fiance was paying.

Wedding ring. Who's paying? Since he won't be wearing his wedding ring on daily basis due to the nature of his work, he said he just need something below $200. I, on the other hand, is looking at something closer to $1000 to match my engagement ring.

Wedding dress and make up. I am and will be paying.

Bride maids dresses. They will be paying but I will be paying for their make up.

Groom's tuxedo and Best Men. Fiance will be paying cause the Best Men will be his sons.

Photographer and Videograher. Split?

Wedding invitation and favours. Split?

Ceremony and Reception dinner. Since 80% of the guests will be from his side of family, do we split 50/50?

Honeymoon. We will split.

How do you manage your wedding expenses?

Thank you in advance.

33 Comments

• Stephanie
    VIP May 2019 Ontario
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    For his rings maybe get him something nice that you really want and then a place ring for work or where ever hes not comfortable wearing the nice one!
    My FH and I have similar things to you! Girls I'm paying for guys hes paying for. But then were not "splitting" the other portions we are just doing an equal distribution! So FH will pay for DJ, limo, etc.... im covering Decor and Photography! So we are I guess splitting it that way! Just easier to be like "ok you'll cover the DJ and I'll pay the photographer" instead of trying to split payments to each!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics