• Dispute
    • Hide content

Shes so simple yet so gorgeous!

• B
    Devoted September 2019 Ontario
    Bianca ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I was! He actually Proposed to me during it and I said YES!! Haha!
  • Jessica
    Super March 2018 Ontario
    Jessica ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Love this! My friends and I have done the same for other events when I lived in Europe. These are the best kinds of friends!

• Jessica
    Super March 2018 Ontario
    Jessica ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I just caught the end of the live streaming and watched the highlights afterwards.

• Michelle
    Super September 2018 Alberta
    Michelle ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I worked at 7am so I saw things on our TV at work but didn't pay 100% attention.

• Tracy
    Devoted September 2018 Ontario
    Tracy ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I was up just after 5 am and my sister and my mom came over for tea and biscuits to watch before they went to work!!!
  • Leah
    VIP April 2019 British Columbia
    Leah ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Watched the highlight.
    I wish they’d aired the reception!
  • Jocelyn
    Expert August 2018 Ontario
    Jocelyn ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    No, but as my mum saw the highlights, she started mouthing off on the "need" to "stand out" with a tiara & veil...i, however was getting sick of this and started to bawl as all her comments just made me feel shitty
  • Valérie
    VIP September 2019 Quebec
    Valérie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I didn't not watch it. I woke up and played catch up on twitter, which was a great way to see the highlights.

• Jennifer
    Super July 2019 Ontario
    Jennifer ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I stayed at a friends house. We woke up at 545 to watch. With drinks, tea biscuits and other snackies. Was so fun to watch.
  • Alexandra
    VIP November 2019 British Columbia
    Alexandra ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    My family is from England and we were really excited so we watched it. I just didn’t go to bed until after it was over lol. I’m in BC so guests started arriving at 3am my time. My mum and I drank mimosas while we watched it with my siblings. It was so beautiful! And the way that Meghan and Harry looked at each other made my heart melt! They’re clearly very in love and I think they’re definitely going to bring the best in each other out!
  • Clarissa
    Expert October 2018 Saskatchewan
    Clarissa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I woke up early and had a 3 way Skype call with my 2 close friends that no longer live back home (1 in Scotland and one down south). We all had our coffee or tea and pretended we were all in the same room together
  • Ashleigh
    Devoted August 2018 Ontario
    Ashleigh ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I woke up early to watch it! I wasn't able to convince anyone to do it with me... I fell asleep after 45 minutes of the ceremony. Meghan looked beautiful and very elegant. I was underwhelmed by her dress, I thought it was very plain and didn't fit her well in the bust or sleeves. I wonder if she changed into something else for the reception? Kate Middleton did at her wedding to William.

As for the ceremony, it was quite the cultural mash-up. I am very surprised that the royal family allowed Meghan to incorporate so much of her African American background. I obviously think this is a good move, for the royal family and for society in general.
    I could have done without the one priest shouting the same thing about love over and over again, he really had no direction for a good portion of his reading, he seemed to be enjoying himself though. Did anyone notice that he was reading from a giant iPad instead of a bible? Heh 😆Anyway, I'm not sure how I felt about it, the ceremony was so long and it just didn't flow well in my opinion. But it was a big moment, I'm glad that I tuned in bright and early.
  • Bianca
    Master August 2019 Ontario
    Bianca ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I wasn’t up on purpose to watch it but I woke up at 630 this morning and checked it out! Everyone looks so great ☺️

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics