Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Lynnie
WeddingWire Admin October 2016 North Carolina

Who is more likely to cry on the wedding day?

Lynnie, on June 10, 2019 at 09:31

Posted in Wedding ceremony 37

Last question!! Who is more likely to tear up on the wedding day? You or your fiancé(e)? Photo from Impresario Events in Toronto Thanks for chiming in and giving us an inside look at your relationship!! If you missed any of our questions you can check them all out here: You or your fiancé(e)? And if...

Last question!! Who is more likely to tear up on the wedding day? You or your fiancé(e)?

cfb_47251.jpgPhoto from Impresario Events in Toronto

Thanks for chiming in and giving us an inside look at your relationship!! If you missed any of our questions you can check them all out here: You or your fiancé(e)?

And if you enjoyed this game, make sure you check out our other recent games: Secret or Sharing?, Would You Rather?, and Canadian Trends and Traditions!

37 Comments

• Casey
    Master October 2019 Ontario
    Casey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Me 100%. He is not really the crying type. I always bug him that if he doesn't cry for our first look, I will go away and do it again lol

• Caitlyn
    Super January 2020 Ontario
    Caitlyn ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Me! I seriously cry so much, I am so over emotional. He's not that emotional (though if the Raptors win the finals I'm sure he'll be shedding tears).

• Stephanie
    Master July 2018 Alberta
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    It was me! No surprise there though
  • Kathy
    Frequent user August 2019 Ontario
    Kathy ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I think me. I probably won’t but I’m more likely to do it
  • Tori
    Top October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Me. I can cry just thinking about the fact that we are getting married and how excited I am so the day of will be water works city!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics