Lynnie
WeddingWire Admin October 2016 North Carolina

Who is more likely to cry on the wedding day?

Lynnie, on 10/June/2019 at 09:31 Posted in Wedding ceremony

Last question!! Who is more likely to tear up on the wedding day? You or your fiancé(e)?

Who is more likely to cry on the wedding day? 1Photo from Impresario Events in Toronto

Thanks for chiming in and giving us an inside look at your relationship!! If you missed any of our questions you can check them all out here: You or your fiancé(e)?

And if you enjoyed this game, make sure you check out our other recent games: Secret or Sharing?, Would You Rather?, and Canadian Trends and Traditions!

Share:

37 Comments

• Steph
    Devoted October 2020 Ontario
    Steph ·
    He is! For sure! He cries a lot, he's a very emotional man
  • Meaghan
    Devoted September 2019 Ontario
    Meaghan Online ·
    I would bet money that he will cry. I don't think I will only because I won't cry in front of people other than a very select few.
  • Katelyn
    Featured October 2019 Ontario
    Katelyn ·
    Absolutely me. I had my seamstress sew a hanky pocket into my dress. He no joke didn't even cry when his mom passed away.
  • Kelly
    Frequent user July 2019 Nova Scotia
    Kelly ·

I'll probably be crying on and off the whole day. I'm a super emotional person and cry happy tears almost daily. (I'm serious I can't even look at a puppy without tearing up)

My FH isn't nearly as emotional, but I have a feeling he might choke up doing his vows

• Rayanne
    Featured February 2021 Ontario
    Rayanne ·
    I don't think either of us will cry...unless he thinks about the bill too much lol
  • Vanny
    Frequent user August 2020 Ontario
    Vanny ·
    Me for sure. I'll start crying when walking down the aisle with my parents lol. I keep teasing him and telling him I better see at least one tear from him hahahah
  • Chere-Lee
    Frequent user October 2020 Ontario
    Chere-Lee ·

Neither of us are generally emotional, but if I had to make a guess, I would say me. My FH is a nervous giggler (LOL) - so I fully expect that!

• Marissa
    Curious August 2020 Ontario
    Marissa ·
    Definitely Me 😂
  • Taylor
    Frequent user October 2020 Alberta
    Taylor ·
    View quoted message

I told mine the same thing!

• Taylor
    Frequent user October 2020 Alberta
    Taylor ·

Sadly it will be me! i cry so easy and my FH never cries. im kind of weired i like making people cry tears of joy but im not too sure ill be seeing any! i know people will be happy but besides maybe my grandma i dont think any tears will fall even if they are close. my goals are my dad and FH!

• Mikaela
    Frequent user August 2019 New Brunswick
    Mikaela ·
    Absolutely me! Although, I did tell him if he didn't cry when I walked down the aisle I was going to turn around and try again, haha!!
  • Rebecca
    Frequent user November 2019 Quebec
    Rebecca ·

Me. I get teary eyed just thinking about our wedding. Although, I tease him that if he doesn't cry when he sees me I'm calling off the wedding lol

• Candace
    VIP May 2019 Ontario
    Candace ·

I for sure thought I would cry all throughout my wedding day but I didn't cry at all. My husband said that he almost cried when he saw me coming down the aisle but he was still laughing a bit at our flower man's entrance so that was a surprise to me!

• Robyn
    Super June 2019 Ontario
    Robyn ·
    Oh him for sure. He's going to bawl his eyes out lol.
  • Bianca
    Featured August 2019 Ontario
    Bianca Online ·

ME! I'm the crier and since I didn't cry during the proposal, I know I'm overdue with my tears lol.

• Hélène
    Devoted September 2019 Alberta
    Hélène ·

100% my fiancé. He already tears up just thinking about it. There isn't a box of tissues big enough... Thankfully he'll have the first look to get super-teary and then be less teary at the ceremony.

That's not to say I won't, it just won't be the waterworks that he'll have.

Comment on this discussion

Related articles