Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Cliodhna
WeddingWire Admin January 2030 Galway

Who is getting married in 2021?

Cliodhna, on May 30, 2019 at 09:05 Posted in WeddingWire 0 2

Calling all 2021 couples - this post is just for you! Smiley heart

Share your name, your wedding month, and where you're getting married so everyone can get to know each other! Smiley ring

What have you already ticked off your wedding checklist?? What are you working on right now?

Who is getting married in 2021? 1

2 Comments

Latest activity by Kimberley, on September 15, 2019 at 16:15
  • Kimberley
    Newbie April 2021 Ontario
    Kimberley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi, my name is Kimberley, and my hubby and I are renewing our vows on our 30th wedding anniversary on April 25th, 2021! I am so excited because I am also on schedule to have lost over 150lbs and have the dress of my dreams and the day of my dreams. We aren't doing the "whole wedding thing" but we are doing it up in style. We have started researching venues, etc but haven't booked anything. Can't believe I am getting butterflies after 30 years!

• S
    Frequent user March 2021 Ontario
    Stiffra ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hey! I'm Stiffra Smiley smile My fiance and I are getting married in March of 2021. Our wedding ceremony will be at St. Paul's Basilica and our wedding reception will be at the Liberty Grand, both in Downtown Toronto! We've actually done quite a lot so far, like booking both venues, booking our photography and videography team, booking our DJ, and booking our event designer who will be in charge of all florals and decor for the day! So all that's really left to do are the smaller stuff haha. Planning this far ahead has really made this entire process much less stressful for us than it really needs to be so we're happy to be doing everything so far in advance!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics