Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Lynnie
WeddingWire Admin October 2016 North Carolina

Which attire decision was the easiest to make?

Lynnie, on October 21, 2018 at 16:05 Posted in Wedding fashion 0 22

Which wedding attire decision was the easiest for you to make?

A) Your wedding dress ๐Ÿ‘ฐ

B) Your wedding shoes ๐Ÿ‘ 

C) The groom's attire ๐Ÿ‘”

D) Your "getting ready" outfit ๐Ÿ‘˜

giphy.gif

22 Comments

Latest activity by Leanne, on November 7, 2018 at 16:48
  • Leanne
    Expert September 2018 Ontario
    Leanne ยท
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Grooms attire was definitely the easiest, though I only tried on 4 dresses before finding my dream dress.

• Robyn
    Super June 2019 Ontario
    Robyn ยท
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

The shoes. I already had them (they're my "something old") and they are gorgeous AND comfy #win

• Monica
    Devoted June 2019 Ontario
    Monica ยท
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    My wedding dress and 2 additional dresses for me to change into at the reception has been the easiest attire decision to make, so much fun dress shopping - I canโ€™t stop!! Lol
  • Allen
    Devoted April 2019 Ontario
    Allen ยท
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I have my dress already. The groom's attire is simple and classy.

• Andrea
    Devoted January 2021 Ontario
    Andrea ยท
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I haven't made any of these decisions yet, but I think the easiest will be groom's attire. I won't even have a getting ready outfit, to be honest. Just pyjamas or something, LOL. SO I guess that would be pretty easy too.

• Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ยท
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Our Grooms attire since it was the eastiest to know what we were looking for and where to go.
  • Lauren
    Curious August 2019 Manitoba
    Lauren ยท
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    My dress!! Although.. I did try on A LOT of different dresses and visited several boutiques - when I tried THE dress on it was such an easy decision.
  • Bianca
    Master August 2019 Ontario
    Bianca ยท
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I haven't made any of these decisions yet! Somehow, I think the dress is going to be easiest.

• Kaisha
    Super March 2019 Nova Scotia
    Kaisha ยท
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    My dress for sure, I had decided within an hour. I still have not fully decided on shoes and I hadn't even considered getting ready outfits. Grooms outfits were also easy, I gave him a lot of say on what he wanted.
  • Erin
    Super September 2019 Ontario
    Erin ยท
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    My dress, which I totally didn't expect... I thought it would take forever and I'd be picky and it turned out to be so quick and easy! The bridesmaids dresses were also shockingly simple to choose!
  • Stephanie
    VIP May 2019 Ontario
    Stephanie ยท
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    My dress!!! When I knew I knew! And I havent looked back!! No dress on any wedding show has come close to comparison!
  • Tatiana
    Expert April 2018 Ontario
    Tatiana ยท
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

My dress, once i tried it on i knew it was the one.

• Casey
    Master October 2019 Ontario
    Casey ยท
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I think that the Groom's attire will be the easiest.

When I went dress shopping, I was there for almost 3 hours before I found the right dress because I was being super picky. I know exactly what I want the guys to wear, and my FH knows what he wants, so this should be easy!

• Brittany
    British Columbia
    Brittany ยท
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I think I'd say my dress... because once I had it on, I had no reservations or doubts at all. I'm still debating my shoes, and my FH has officially decided on his tux, but he went through several colours to get there.

I don't even have a getting ready outfit yet... Just my white silk robe. I got an adorable nightgown from my sister that I wanted to wear, but it's more for the day AFTER the wedding. Its black, and says "I woke up like this #MARRIED" with the "#married" all bejewelled.

• Allison
    Master October 2019 Ontario
    Allison ยท
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

My Shoes! I saw them on Pinterest and knew immediately they'd be the shoes I'd wear!

• Julia
    Frequent user August 2019 Alberta
    Julia ยท
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    For me it was shoes, because Iโ€™ve known for years that I will be rocking my cowboy boots Smiley smile and it didnโ€™t take us long to agree on what the boys will wear itโ€™s just a matter of getting it!
  • K
    Expert June 2019 Ontario
    Kim ยท
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Wedding dress - it's all I've found so far and was the first dress I tried on.
  • Maegan
    Super July 2018 British Columbia
    Maegan ยท
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    These were all super easy decisions for us! Easiest was probably โ€˜getting ready outfitโ€™ because I literally woke up on the day of the wedding and put on whatever came out of my drawer first.

But the dress & shoes were also super easy... we were bridesmaid dres shopping and I tried one dress on while we were waiting for the last bridesmaid to arrive and a pair of shoes to go with it and decided I wasnโ€™t leaving the store without either of them. And they were on clearance.

Annnd the grooms outfit was also super easy but probably the most difficult. We walked into Mooreโ€™s and he tried stuff on. Took a couple tries to get the right size of shirt and pants. Then we bought all his stuff on sale too!
  • Tori
    Top October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori ยท
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Well I know finding shoes is hard but at least I know what I want. As for the groom's attire, it's not my outfit or my girls so that would be easiest for me lol. My getting ready outfit will probably be a generic floral robe so that's pretty simple too.

BUT! I went shopping for my dress this past Saturday and boy did I not know it would be that hard!! I kept comparing it to the one I ended up with but dang... so many options that were so similar which meant they all looked good!

• Leah
    VIP April 2019 British Columbia
    Leah ยท
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    The groomโ€™s attire is the easiest.
    He wants to wear a suit and is going back and forth between renting or buying.

Iโ€™m not a fan of most of the wedding dress styles and have been trying to figure which direction Iโ€™ll go (ie: custom or off the rack boutique)
  • Stephanie
    Master July 2018 Alberta
    Stephanie ยท
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

My wedding dress! It was the first one I tried on!

• Valรฉrie
    VIP September 2019 Quebec
    Valรฉrie ยท
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

So far, the wedding dress! Only because that's the only decision I had to make so far Smiley smile

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics