Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Kila
Frequent user September 2018 Ontario

Where to source things !!

Kila, on November 17, 2017 at 13:40 Posted in Ontario 0 6
Has anyone ever purchased centerpiece sized lanterns and birdcages?? I need gold ones and haven't found much for sale except shops from China that I am a bit leery of and not sure about using my CC on. Any recommendations ?

6 Comments

Latest activity by Ashley, on December 6, 2017 at 00:29
  • Ashley
    Beginner August 2018 Ontario
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Look for places that rent them. I am looking to do the same look and found a place you can rent for cheap like $5 each. Figured may be better then buying, then having to sell them off again.
  • Jenna
    Newbie March 2018 Ontario
    Jenna ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Lanterns - your best best is Ikea, as they range in size and colour. Home Sense for the birdcage, however it takes a lot of hunting. You could try Amazon or even Etsy for both as well. Just with Etsy, be aware of shipping and delivery times to ensure you receive your products on time.

• Alexis
    Curious October 2018 Ontario
    Alexis ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Try Ikea - you may need to simply paint something, but they have decent items at low costs!

• Erin
    Master September 2017 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I would suggest local craft stores and places like Home Sense. We found the bird cage we used for our cards at Home Sense.

• Bethany
    Super July 2018 Alberta
    Bethany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Keep an eye on Facebook wedding groups! I got 90% of my wedding decor off of them!
  • Joey
    WeddingWire Admin May 2015 Maryland
    Joey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Have you checked out local craft stores? Does your florist rent anything like this that you can use?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics