Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Becky
VIP September 2019 Ontario

Where to print a photo album?

Becky, on November 20, 2019 at 09:13 Posted in Just married 0 16

Hey everyone!

I am looking to make parent album's for a Christmas present, but not sure what places have a good reputation and good quality. Any recommendations?

I was told to try Zno, however, it is in US currency and with exchange really adds up.

Thank you in advance Smiley smile

16 Comments

Latest activity by Isha, on July 22, 2020 at 06:13
  • I
    Newbie February 2020 Greater London
    Isha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We got ours done with https://supaphoto.com/ and they did a great job! The quality is excellent, I'd definitely recommend taking a look at their website.

• Ashley
    VIP August 2020 Ontario
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Try vista print they have a 50% off sale right now and alos i know a few people who have gone to costco and loved it!!

• Casey
    Master October 2019 Ontario
    Casey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I’ve done books from my shower from Vistaprint and they turned out pretty good!
    I have my wedding book completed on vista and just waiting for them to have their Black Friday sale so I can get a good deal!
    The best thing about vista is if you are not satisfied with the quality they have great customer service to help you out!
  • Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I found the one place I always love to get my prints done for any projects. Vistaprint is an amazing site that allows you to customize the colour, size patterns and layouts to your liking.

Images are also available to insert where you like as well as text.

Walmart has recently started photo albums though it may be limited choices. Check both sites out to see if any

• Lisa
    Expert August 2019 Alberta
    Lisa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Glad you like it!! I highly recommend the lay flat
    Option - the pages are thicker and it opens completely which works great for photos that go over the middle of the page! Easy to work with too!

Take a look on groupon too - almost always has some great deals.
  • L
    Frequent user February 2020 Ontario
    Liarra ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I use Picaboo for all of my photo books!

They are good quality, you can design you own book or enter your pictures into a pre-made options, you can add text if you want, and it gives you warnings if your photo will be blurry so you can adjust the size. They also have sales ALL the time, if you check the website often they will definitely have a sale before xmas. Possibly black Friday would be your best bet. It is also in US currency but with the discount I find it to be reasonable for the product.

• Jenna
    Beginner June 2020 Alberta
    Jenna ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    I went into the photolab this week and looked at them in person. They’re very well done and the pages are high quality paper. I will be ordering some as gifts for family this Christmas. Good luck!
  • Becky
    Becky ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Loving the Photobook Canada! They are good pricing and love the different type of layouts they have Smiley smile Thank you!

• Becky
    Becky ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Thank you Smiley smile I haven't heard of CanvasPop yet and will need to give it a look!

• Becky
    Becky ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I will give them a look! I haven't used Shutterfly before

• Becky
    Becky ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I'll have to give them a look! I didn't even think of this and shop there haha

• Allison
    Master October 2019 Ontario
    Allison ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I've heard good things about shutterfly!

• Lisa
    Expert August 2019 Alberta
    Lisa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I've used PhotoBook Canada several times and just got my wedding book back and I'm always impressed with quality, cost and quick turnaround!

• Tori
    Top October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Costco, Shutterfly, and CanvasPop all come to mind - just won't be looking into pricing until I've got my pictures back Smiley smile

• Amelia
    Master October 2020 New Brunswick
    Amelia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    My parents have used Shutterfly for a few of their vacation photos and they turned out great.
  • Jenna
    Beginner June 2020 Alberta
    Jenna ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Costco ! They have a sale on right now as well.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics