Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Karina
Curious October 2019 Ontario

Where to go on our Honeymoon?

Karina, on September 18, 2017 at 11:34 Posted in Honeymoon 0 14

Hello pretty ladies!

My FH and I are starting to think about our honeymoon and can't seem to agree on where to go. I like adventure and being active, cannot just lay on a beach for a week, Id be so bored! But my FH has never been to an all inclusive resort and lay on a beach for a week so he wants to do that.

Any suggestions on places that offer both the beach and the adventure?!

14 Comments

Latest activity by Samtam, on September 22, 2017 at 17:52
  • Samtam
    VIP November 2016 British Columbia
    Samtam ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We went to St. Lucia for our honeymoon and stayed at a Sandals resort. We had a few days of relaxation at the resort and a few days of adventure and exploring the island! I would highly recommend it! We went zip lining, snorkeling, sea trekking and took tours of the island. When we booked our stay, it came with a free couples massage which was AMAZING. We stayed at Regency La Toc and it had the best beach of the 3 Sandals resorts on St. Lucia. We got the best of both worlds!

• Lynnie
    WeddingWire Admin October 2016 North Carolina
    Lynnie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Agreed! Costa Rica is perfect for some adventure and activities while still getting beach time!

We also went to St. Lucia which would be perfect! They have a bunch of all-inclusive resorts on the island, and we stayed at Sugar Beach on a gorgeous beach. But most of the activities on the island are focused around hiking, touring, off-roading, and zip-lining!

• Sonja
    VIP September 2017 Ontario
    Sonja ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Many resorts offer excursions like snorkling, parasailing, deep sea diving. When you check out a resort, find out what activities they offer. That way you won't be bored. Be prepared to pay extra for them.

• Ashley
    Super June 2018 Alberta
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Costa Rica. Beaches and Adventure!! Best of both worlds. My fiancé and I are wanting to go there for ours as well.

• Ashley
    Expert March 2018 Ontario
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

My FH and I are doing a week on a cruise (the best of both worlds when it comes to adventure and relaxation) and then a week is Disney world!

• Tiffany
    Devoted October 2017 Ontario
    Tiffany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Costa Rica! All inclusive and lots of adventure!!

• R
    Curious December 2017 Ontario
    Ranaaaaaa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Thats what my FH and I decided to do. You only get one honeymoon!

• Karina
    Karina ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

That was my first suggestion when we started thinking about it. We would like to splurge a little on our honeymoon and do something we wouldn't normally do

• Karina
    Karina ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Oh Turks and Caicos looks gorgeous!

• Sasha
    Super October 2017 Ontario
    Sasha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I think you can definitely do both! A lot of places like Mexico or like the other girls have mentioned, Costa Rica and Jamaica have nice beaches so you can relax but they also have great excursions.
    We are going to Turks and Caicos and assuming the hurricane hasn't destroyed everything, we are planning on going to Iguana Island to see all the iguanas, they also have horseback riding on the beach, caves to explore, snorkeling, etc.
    I think an island honeymoon would be a great compromise for you guys as you can totally do both!
  • R
    Curious December 2017 Ontario
    Ranaaaaaa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hawaii- it has a little of everything!

• Ap2017
    Super September 2017 Ontario
    Ap2017 ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We're going to Costa Rica which is pretty well known for it's eco-tourism...lots to do and explore and plenty of all inclusives for you guys to choose from!

• Karina
    Karina ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I've heard good things about Jamaica and we have both never been so that would be good!

• Chelsea
    Master August 2017 Ontario
    Chelsea ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We did Jamaica and it was perfect to do excursions, but plenty of time for relaxing by the beach and the pool

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics