Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Becky
VIP September 2019 Ontario

Where did you get your engagement photo's done in Ontario?

Becky, on May 14, 2019 at 09:56 Posted in Ontario 0 7

There are so many beautiful locations in Ontario and many of us have gotten engagement photo's. What was the location of your engagement photo's? Did it have meaning or just loved the location?

Mine was McCullough Lake near Williamsford (near Owen Sound). We used his aunts house on a lake and a friends property.

Some locations I have seen people post and absolutely loved was: blue mountain in Collingwood, few local trails near Barrie, local nooks that they only new about!

7 Comments

Latest activity by Sharon, on October 15, 2019 at 13:00
  • Sharon
    Beginner January 2020 Ontario
    Sharon ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We had our engagement photos done by Amanda Verhoeve Photography at Lake Whittaker conservation area. That is where we had our first "date" :-)Engagement Pic - Lake Whittaker Conservation AreaWhere did you get your engagement photo's done in Ontario? 1

• Candace
    VIP May 2019 Ontario
    Candace ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

They turned out amazing and are for sure unique Smiley smile

• Becky
    Becky ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

That sounds amazing!

• Allison
    Master October 2019 Ontario
    Allison ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We did ours at Kakabeka Falls 1/2 hour outside of Thunder Bay. Would definitely recommend the location to any Thunder Bay brides!

• Candace
    VIP May 2019 Ontario
    Candace ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We got our done in the Guild Park in Scarborough, it has a bunch of ancient ruins looking statues and such in it. We were thinking of doing them at the Scarborough bluffs but our friend got her anniversary photos done there just a week before our photos were scheduled so we switched

• Becky
    Becky ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I am glad it worked out! Honestly photographers are amazing with working with whats around them!

• Casey
    Master October 2019 Ontario
    Casey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Ours was really random, but beautiful.

We were supposed to do ours at Charles Daley Park in Lincoln on the water. We really wanted sunset pictures and when we got there, the clouds were really low and you couldn't really see too much of the sun. So our photographer told us to follow him, and he pulled over on the side of the road and our pictures were done in a field off the service road.

The pictures turned out so beautiful that I wasn't even concerned about where they were.

Our wedding is at 5pm in October, so we will get some sunset pictures after our ceremony!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics