Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Arlene
Newbie December 2019 Alberta

Where can I buy dried flowers?

Arlene, on August 21, 2019 at 22:04 Posted in DIY 0 5
Hi everyone, just wondering where can I buy cheap dried flowers like lavender or daisy and a dry wheat grass. Thinking to DIY my souveneir and use this dried flowers for a little decorations. Tried to look at Etsy but its a bit expensive plus shipping.

Thanks in advance.

5 Comments

Latest activity by Ashley, on September 24, 2019 at 16:30
  • Ashley
    VIP August 2020 Ontario
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Check aliexpress.com

• T
    Curious September 2020 Ontario
    Trish ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

If you have time you could dry them yourself if you have the space to hang them. There are a ton of youtube videos with tips on drying flowers. Good luck!

• Cliodhna
    WeddingWire Admin January 2030 Galway
    Cliodhna ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hey Arlene! Great advice from the previous posters! Amazon would be a good place to check! Were you able to find some at a great price since?

• Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Artificial flowers on amazon site in bulk/lot are a great deal to save with what you can get for the quantity. Lavender is available upon styles shown.

Other websites will also carry them, though not sure on the pricing and quantity based. Comparing ranges and styles would be a good idea to know which deal is the best to get.

• M
    Expert September 2019 Ontario
    Meaghan ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

My first suggestion was going to be Etsy but I see you've tried there. Amazon.ca has some, particularly lavender. And then you can get free shipping if you or someone you know has Prime membership.

Another option may be to get it from a florist but unarranged. Look for a florist who focuses on locally grown, sustainable flowers because they will frequently dry flowers in-season to use out of season. This type of florist is becoming more common and sometimes refer to themselves as an "urban flower farm". I know my florist dries flowers to use out of season.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics