Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Joey
WeddingWire Admin May 2015 Maryland

What's the best part of living with your partner?

Joey, on February 17, 2018 at 14:05 Posted in Living together 0 13

Brag on that wonderful partner of yours! What is the best part of living together? What do they do that makes sharing a home with them extra special?

What's the best part of living with your partner? 1

Photo by Nomad by NK in Vancouver

13 Comments

Latest activity by Vinod, on August 12, 2018 at 20:10
  • Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

My husband is an adventurous person who loves just enjoying whatever he can during the season. Beyond adventure, he loves boating as a hobby.

At home, he does cook and laundry and helps with vacuuming. I do put the laundry away when its done. Its nice to have a system.

• Kaisha
    Super March 2019 Nova Scotia
    Kaisha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

My FH is in the navy and can be gone for months at a time so little things are big for us. Having someone to cuddle with is probably my favourite, we watch a movie every week while cuddling and relaxing. I also love having someone there when you don't feel good or just need a break and don't want to cook.

• Sara
    Devoted October 2018 Ontario
    Sara ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I love sitting on the couch, watching TV and cuddling our cats. I think the best part of it all is going home together, from wherever it may be. Just going out for drinks or with friends or family, and then going home together it still makes me giddy - even after two years.

• Becky
    VIP September 2019 Ontario
    Becky ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We have done the long distance for 8 months before we moved in together, I was in a different province when we met. After we got the house, the first year he still worked in the city all week and only came home on weekends. Now that he has a job back home, its even more appreciated he is home every night. We get to watch movies together, he is able to help with maintenance outside, big thing for us is attending family functions together. Just having him home everyday being able to relax on the couch with him means the world to me

• Sarah
    Curious October 2024 Saskatchewan
    Sarah ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I love going to bed beside him and waking up to a new day with him right beside me. We both work high stress jobs in law enforcement so having someone I can talk with and who understands me when I get home after a hard day- is the greatest feeling. We are always making each other laugh, he literally lights up my life, and vise versa

• Candace
    VIP May 2019 Ontario
    Candace ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I love just having him around before bed to watch tv shows with and relax. The best though is when I am sick and he will brush my hair for me and play with it to help me relax, always makes me feel better Smiley smile
  • Renee
    Devoted October 2018 Ontario
    Renee ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    It's like living with my best friend! I love cuddles with him and watching television shows together. 10 years in and I still get butterflies he's my soul mate
  • Karen
    Expert September 2018 Ontario
    Karen ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I love to just talk and have a laugh with him. We tend to play wrestle so not having him around makes my day boring.
  • Joey
    WeddingWire Admin May 2015 Maryland
    Joey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I think my fav part is always having someone at home to make me laugh. I'm naturally a pretty high strung person, he's naturally very laid back, and together we really balance each other out

• Jen
    VIP June 2018 Ontario
    Jen ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I love that he cooks! I despise cooking and he loves it. It makes my life much easier. He's so good with whipping together random meals!

• Lynnie
    WeddingWire Admin October 2016 North Carolina
    Lynnie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

So much yes to lazy Sundays!!!

• Bianca
    Master August 2019 Ontario
    Bianca ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Always having someone to spend lazy Sundays with ☺️
  • Erin
    Master September 2017 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I love all the little things he does for me just because he knows it makes me happy like making me tea on the weekends, snuggling on the couch to watch TV, cooking dinner together, just to name a few.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics