Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Jasmine
Frequent user July 2022 Ontario

Whats a good venue in toronto

Jasmine, on October 7, 2020 at 20:48 Posted in Ontario 0 14

Whats a good venue in toronto for wedding dinner and party?

14 Comments

Latest activity by Jasmine, on October 16, 2020 at 21:25
  • Jasmine
    Jasmine ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

How much for drinks for whole wedding day?

• Vanessa
    Devoted December 2021 Ontario
    Vanessa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

No I don't know the cost unfortunately but I believe they have different rooms that vary in price so perhaps one of the rooms will go with your budget Smiley smile

• Amanda
    Expert July 2022 Ontario
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I can't help you with costing as each venue and each couple is different on their request, such as open bar, cash bar, on site ceremony, off site etc. I would definitely suggest you do your own research as you would know best on what to look for. Here is an article that may assist you.

http://www.torontobrideonabudget.com/

• Jasmine
    Jasmine ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Yes i see casa loma is very beautiful. do you know how much they cost?

• Jasmine
    Jasmine ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Thats too expensive because im a new graduated. can you tell me what is good venue for $50 a person? what boat cruise is good?

• Hank
    Featured September 2021 Ontario
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

You can look up different venues with some info on Weddingwire or contact their sales team through their websites and ask for pricing.

• Vanessa
    Devoted December 2021 Ontario
    Vanessa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Jasmine! A lot of different factors define a "good" venue and this is different for everyone.

One of my all time favorite venues in Toronto is hands down Casa Loma! If I was more of a city person, this would have been my top choice for sure. They have several rooms to chose from and all of them are absolutely gorgeous Smiley smile

• Amanda
    Expert July 2022 Ontario
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Hi Jasmine,
    If you are looking for a Venue roughly 200 people that's outdoors with KNOWN good food. I would look at the peter & pauls venues. They are known for their food. The only issue there is when you are looking for larger venues, they do tend to cost more. If you are looking at any of the Peter & Pauls venues it would be roughly $140 - $170 a plate on your lower end.
    You could also look at some boat cruises in Toronto that supply the food and drinks and you can get married on the boat, with Toronto skyline in the back of all your pictures! I am not sure how much that would run you though.

• Jasmine
    Jasmine ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Thank you, can you sendme information about them? how much do they cost? it cant be too expensive because im newly graduated

• Hank
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

There are tons of options. Distillery District, Old Mill, Graydon Hall, various hotels, golf courses, country clubs, yacht/boating clubs etc. You can search them all up and see which one works for you.

• Jasmine
    Jasmine ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I want outdoor pictures and beautiful building for party. which venue is good for that?

• Jasmine
    Jasmine ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I want a venue for 300 people in toronto with good food and beautiful room and scenery for pictures. do you know which is good?

• Hank
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

"Good" is subjective. Different couples have different needs so what's amazing for one couple might not be that great for another. For example, someone may really want an outdoor arch in front of a water fountain in a space that can hold 200 people for a beautiful garden ceremony, which is great and all but it's not so great for me because I'm having a winter wedding.

• Geneviève
    VIP September 2020 Ontario
    Geneviève ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    It’s going to depend on what you’re looking for. You’ll be able to narrow down your search one you consider: price range, location, vibe, and size. Those are the biggest factors when picking a place.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics