Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

T
Newbie December 2019 Ontario

What shoes??

Tessa, on March 26, 2019 at 19:51 Posted in Wedding fashion 0 6
Hi everyone,
I'm getting married in the winter and I'm not sure what to do about shoes. I am usually one to wear heels, but I also get very cold very quickly.. any ideas?

6 Comments

Latest activity by Alie, on March 31, 2019 at 23:50
  • Alie
    Frequent user September 2019 Ontario
    Alie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Im having my wedding in septemer. Its outside im not a huge heals person and was legit thinking of just wearing plain or sparkly flats.. Or the bride and groom converse shoes
  • V
    Newbie September 2019 British Columbia
    Vienna ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I am wearing my heels for sure! once in a lifetime and going to look as pretty as I can Smiley smile

• Cliodhna
    WeddingWire Admin January 2030 Galway
    Cliodhna ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Welcome to the WeddingWire community, Tessa Smiley heart

I also agree with Alexandra, most of the day is spent inside (if you're having an indoor wedding of course) and dancing your heart out!

If you don't want to wear heels, there are lots of flat shoe options which will also keep your feet warm, here's some inspo from the WeddingWire ideas section - 7 Types of Wedding Shoes that Aren’t High Heels

What length is your wedding dress? Will you be able to see your shoes?

• Tori
    Top October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I mean if your dress covers your feet - wear whatever you want! Even a pair of boots!

I will be wearing wedges for the ceremony and most of the reception but once the bonfires start I will be changing into these:

What shoes?? 1

And maybe a pair of white jeans and a MRS shirt Smiley laugh

• Allison
    Master October 2019 Ontario
    Allison ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I agree with Alexandra! If your outdoors for your ceremony, there's a lot of cute bootie options!

• Alexandra
    VIP November 2019 British Columbia
    Alexandra ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Honestly I’m getting married in November and my mum made a great point. I’m going to be inside 90% of the day, I’ll be dancing and in a big dress. My feet are going to be sweating if I wear anything too closed off. I’m going to wear some strappy heels and deal with my feet being cold for the like hour we’ll be outside!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics