Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Joey
WeddingWire Admin May 2015 Maryland

What planning task are you finishing this weekend?

Joey, on August 18, 2018 at 14:05 Posted in Plan a wedding 0 12

Tell us what planning task you are going to dominate this weekend? Shout it out and then go crush it!

What planning task are you finishing this weekend? 1

12 Comments

Latest activity by Leanne, on August 21, 2018 at 15:49
  • Leanne
    Expert September 2018 Ontario
    Leanne ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Went on my bachelorette to Vegas this weekend and had a blast!!!!

• Jessie
    Jessie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

That's a great idea. I found a lot of nice wedding things there. I also recommend checking out Crewson Creations on FB. I got my robes from her and she embroidered them too! Tell her I sent you if you get something! She does great work Smiley smile

• Jessie
    Jessie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I finished 3 of my signs for the wedding, found my wedding shoes, finished the seating chart and got things wrapped and boxed up to go to the venue. It was a successful weekend- wedding wise! 12 more days!!

• Casey
    Master October 2019 Ontario
    Casey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Figuring out an outfit for engagement pics this Friday! Finally have mine picked, now to work on the FH Smiley smile
  • Emily
    Devoted February 2020 Ontario
    Emily ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I’m going to work on finding as much decor as I can second hand for cheap! Facebook marketplace is amazing for this!!
  • Brittany
    British Columbia
    Brittany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

My mom is in town so we are finishing up the DJ and flowers... plus I just got our engagement photos and invitations, so I've been showing her all of that.

I also want to convince my sister today to go to David's Bridal to try on bridesmaid dresses... I really want to get a better idea of what they will be getting.

• Stephanie
    VIP May 2019 Ontario
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Save the Dates are done and starting to hand them out!!!
  • E
    Expert December 2018 Ontario
    Emma ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We went over what we have left to do. Today we are taking our son to go shopping for the outfits that him and our two little nephews will be wearing (they are going to be so cute!). And tomorrow we sit down with our venue to go over details like decor or layout etc.
  • Allison
    Master October 2019 Ontario
    Allison ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Yesterday, the boutique I got my dress called saying my dress was in and I scheduled my first fitting for Friday!

• Megs
    Curious September 2018 Ontario
    Megs ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Today I will crush my day of timeline and purchasing any decor items that need to be bought online!
  • Andrea
    Curious September 2021 Ontario
    Andrea ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I finally told all of my family and friends about the engagement! We also picked out a first dance song Smiley heart
  • Valérie
    VIP September 2019 Quebec
    Valérie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We’re going over the contract for the DJ and starting to think about songs for the processional, signing the register, our grand entrance, etc.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics