Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

S
Newbie August 2018 Quebec

What is difference between Overview tab and Wedding tab?

Sara, on April 18, 2018 at 22:42 Posted in Tech support 0 2

In the Overview tab some of our guests have status "select". It seems to be for guest that have not yet replied and for whom the email address field is set. In the Wedding tab, their status is Pending.

What does Overview mean and why are some set to "select"?

2 Comments

Latest activity by Lynnie, on April 19, 2018 at 19:29
  • Lynnie
    WeddingWire Admin October 2016 North Carolina
    Lynnie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Sara! Think of the Overview tab as your "guest list home base". All of these guests are automatically added to the Wedding tab, but this is the entire list of potential guests that you can use to quickly add them to other pre-wedding events!

You can use the Select status to manually update each guest's RSVP status! Just click on the little drop-down arrow next to Select and you'll see the options for Pending, Confirmed, and Cancelled!

• Stephanie
    Master July 2018 Alberta
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

There are a few different events that you can create guests lists for. Mine has lists for the wedding, the rehearsal dinner, and the shower. You can look at each guest list individually by clicking the tabs near the top of the page (above where Overview is written in bold).

I think the select is for the menu option for the wedding specifically. Mine is buffet, so I only have "Adults" so mine either say "select" or "adults"

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics