Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Joey
WeddingWire Admin May 2015 Maryland

What flavour is your cake?

Joey, on February 6, 2018 at 08:05 Posted in Wedding reception 0 13

Tell me about your cakes! Smiley cake

What flavor did you choose? Will you have any special fillings? Is your frosting flavored? Are you having different flavor options for each tier of your cake? How hard was it to choose?

What flavour is your cake? 1

Cake by Fruitilicious Creations & Cakes in Mississauga

13 Comments

Latest activity by Carol, on February 7, 2018 at 19:54
  • Carol
    Super March 2018 Ontario
    Carol ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Black forest cake for us, it's my FHs choice, I don't like black forest.....pick your battles lol
  • Carol
    Super March 2018 Ontario
    Carol ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Yummy!!!!! Smiley cake
  • Holly
    VIP June 2019 Ontario
    Holly ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We are probably going to have each layer a differ by flavour. But probably just a two layer cake, so chocolate an vanilla then a large assortment of desserts including cupcakes in a few flavours.
  • Surina
    Frequent user March 2018 Ontario
    Surina ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I am having cupcakes in 11 different flavors and a small white cake with plain white icing for my topper.

getting it done at sweet bakery in Bronte village (oakville)

i am so excited for the wedding day.

• Amelia
    Curious October 2018 Nova Scotia
    Amelia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We're having a 2-tier carrot cake with cream cheese frosting.
  • Stephanie
    Master July 2018 Alberta
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We're not doing a cake. I am gluten-free and dairy-free so it would've been a limited selection I think. I had seen this really cool fruit cake but no one to make it for us! This isn't the exact one that first gave me the idea, but it's similar:

Fruit CakeWhat flavour is your cake? 2

• Jessica
    Super March 2018 Ontario
    Jessica ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I'm having a very small two-tiered cake. One for us to cut into and the other to save for our 1-year anniversary. Our baker is a close friend of my fiance's so we've given her creative freedom. We just gave her our wedding colours, so it'll be a surprise!

She's also making cupcakes for our guests. We're having four different flavours which will be amazing: Snickers, champagne raspberry, cinnamon/almond and beer/pretzel! We've got to try them all so I'm looking forward to them.

• Cathrine
    Devoted April 2018 Ontario
    Cathrine ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We are having a three tiered vegan cake. Top tier is chocolate, second tier is ginger and the bottom in vanilla. The ginger will have a ginger flavoured filling and the whole cake will have a vegan buttercream icing. I plan on having a piece of both the ginger and vanilla... so good. Vegan chocolate cake is hit and miss for me, this one is a bit rich for my taste but we do have chocolate lovers in the house.

• Erin
    Master September 2017 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We didn't have cake as it is not my favourite. We had strawberry champagne cupcakes, some mini pies and some brownies instead.

• Bianca
    Master August 2019 Ontario
    Bianca ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    No cake for us! We’re still undecided on what sort of dessert we’re going to do tbh.
  • Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We had Italian sponge with 3 custards: vanilla, lemon and chocolate. 6 assorted parties also served to our guests.
  • Jamie
    Frequent user September 2018 Alberta
    Jamie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We have a large guest list, and will be getting numerous flavors of cupcakes including: cookies and cream, marble swirl, boston cream, and possibly orange creamsicle!

Our cutting cake with most likely be carrot with cream cheese frosting as it's both of our favorites!
  • Jen889
    Devoted May 2018 Quebec
    Jen889 ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We had a hard the choosing as all the flavors were so good!! We finally chose vanilla raspberry with lemon buttercream. It's actually made with fresh raspberries folded into the vanilla cake.

Our second choice was chocolate with caramel buttercream and dolce de leche drizzle. We decided to go with this flavor for our favor cupcakes.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics