Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Stephanie
Master July 2018 Alberta

What did you learn when you first moved in together

Stephanie, on November 12, 2017 at 02:05 Posted in Living together 0 6

Hey brides!

Just wondering what you learned about your so when you first moved in together. Any surprises? Anything you wished you had known?

6 Comments

Latest activity by Sashanette, on January 25, 2018 at 20:08
  • Sashanette
    Curious April 2019 Ontario
    Sashanette ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    He makes a mess when he cooks and doesn't clean up. He feels if he cooks he shouldn't have to clean, but I always clean while I cook. He's starting to try and make less of a mess now because he knows I get annoyed
  • Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I learned my husband was hot tempered and always arguementive about everthing. He spent more than he saved and ne er had enough to pay his bills. Eventually, he learned to control his temper and learned to think before he spoke.

In the years, he never spoke to his family until i met them and now call them on regular basis. He has learned a lot from me.
  • Bethany
    Super July 2018 Alberta
    Bethany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Not that I can remember! I really enjoyed having him closer though! We used to live four hours away and visited each other all the time and stayed with each other. So we kind of knew each other's habits before moving in together.
  • Erin
    Master September 2017 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I realized just how much beard trimmings get everywhere in a bathroom lol! We had already been dating for several years before he moved in so we knew each other pretty well and we had spent a few weeks living together over a few different periods.

• Joey
    WeddingWire Admin May 2015 Maryland
    Joey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

He is much handier around the house than I knew. He can do some plumbing, he can do some basic building and electrical work, he knows about cars... I've been very impressed with how useful he can be!

• Chelsea
    Master August 2017 Ontario
    Chelsea ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I lived with my husband when we had only been dating for a year and a bit. I learned a lot about him, both positive and negative. He was living with his family at the time and I learned how family oriented he was, how caring he was for animals, and how hardworking he was! I also learned how needy he was when it came to relationships, where I was very independent. I learned how much time he spent playing video games, and how he wasn't very social with others which resulted in us staying home a lot of the time when I wanted to go out with my friends. Luckily things changed a lot over the years!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics