Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Sarah
Expert August 2021 British Columbia

What did you do with your old invitations?

Sarah, on July 1, 2020 at 19:09 Posted in DIY 0 3
So many of us have now made the tough decisions to postpone our weddings due to covid-19 but I’m curious what everyone is doing with their previous dates invitations?We didn’t spend a lot of money on ours only about $100 but I hate throwing them into the recycle bin.I am currently attempting to salvage these with a little bit of correction tape and a black pen.The plan was to cram everything on the RSVP cards but now I’m going to try the actual invitations and sending the rsvp with address only lol 😂 If my plan works I will give them out to friends for our Covid-19 trash the dress paint party that’s happening on our original date.

The last photo has paper over top to block my actual address because this is going to be one epic socially distanced paint battle 😂 What did you do with your old invitations? 1
What did you do with your old invitations? 2

What did you do with your old invitations? 3

3 Comments

Latest activity by Alison, on July 2, 2020 at 13:16
  • Alison
    Frequent user August 2022 Ontario
    Alison ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    I love this idea! Sounds so fun!
  • Sarah
    Expert August 2021 British Columbia
    Sarah ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    What did you do with your old invitations? 4
    I have different colours of the powder paint and different colours of the water gun goop.This is going to be so much fun as we trash a wedding dress as a way of letting go of our would be wedding date.What did you do with your old invitations? 5
    Our maintenance guy is letting us use this green space for the party so we can be socially distanced and still having fun.What did you do with your old invitations? 6
    I can’t wait to trash this dress with paint and will be sure to wear it to my bridal shower as the first one was cancelled due to covid-19
  • Amelia
    Master October 2020 New Brunswick
    Amelia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I love the paint party idea!

We were just about to finalize our invitations when all this started so we dodged a bullet by not ordering them.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics