Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Lynnie
WeddingWire Admin October 2016 North Carolina

What are you most excited about?

Lynnie, on January 13, 2020 at 09:05 Posted in WeddingWire 0 22

Whether you just said yes or are finishing up the final wedding details - what are you most excited about right now?

Are you dreaming about finally wearing your wedding dress? Obsessing over your DIY details? Are you just ready to say "I do" and hit the dance floor??

giphy.gif

Next Question: What's your current countdown?

Back to the Beginning: Dish those wedding details!

22 Comments

Latest activity by Francesca, on March 12, 2020 at 08:38
  • Francesca
    Frequent user November 2020 Ontario
    Francesca ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I just can't wait until the chapel doors open and I see my FH standing there Smiley heart

• BunnyBride
    Super August 2334 Nova Scotia
    BunnyBride ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

At the moment, I am probably the most excited about the bridal shower and bachelorette! Don't get me wrong, I'm excited about the actual day too, but the bridal shower and Bach are a month/month and a half before the wedding and I have been kept in the dark about pretty much all the details. It's nice to have a surprise and no details you have to worry about handling....LOL.

• Stefanie
    Devoted August 2020 Saskatchewan
    Stefanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I'm excited for everything! But I cannot wait to wear my dress, walk down the aisle, and then see his reaction. Smiley heart

• Steph
    Expert June 2022 Ontario
    Steph ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I'm definitely most excited to wear my dress, and even more so to see my FH's reaction when he sees me come down the aisle ❤
  • Ashley
    VIP August 2020 Ontario
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We pretty have everything done we just need to get our rings so i guess im excited about that lol

• Stephanie
    Master July 2018 Alberta
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Well, since the wedding’s over, I’m looking forward to our anniversary. We’re going back to the hotel we stayed at the first two nights of being a married couple.
  • Veronica
    Super October 2021 Alberta
    Veronica ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I am most excited about exchanging our vows! And also getting all dolled up.

• Erika
    Beginner July 2020 Alberta
    Erika ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I'm excited about walking down the aisle of course!
  • Andrea
    Devoted January 2021 Ontario
    Andrea ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I would say most likely the honeymoon to be honest

• Geneviève
    VIP September 2020 Ontario
    Geneviève ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    The honeymoon! I can’t wait to relax after all this planning
  • M
    Expert September 2019 Ontario
    Meaghan ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We have a big trip to Iceland coming up soon . We are going for a few different reasons, but we are considering it Honeymoon Part 2. The kids are coming with us again. This will be much more active than our honeymoon in Mexico and we'll be staying in several different places throughout the country.
    And, in completely different news, Dave is throwing his hat in the ring for a big promotion which is pretty exciting.
  • Allison
    Master October 2019 Ontario
    Allison ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I'm excited to (Hopefully) get our marriage certificate soon and start the name changing process! We're doing a new, combined name (mine is Hauser, his is Neufeld, combining to Neuhauser) so we both have to do a legal name change as opposed to assuming #somuchpaperwork

I'm definitely going to update the process here as we start it since it's not a usual thing couples do lol

• Rayanne
    Master June 2022 Ontario
    Rayanne ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I think I'm most excited about my flowers. I'll be starting to work on them soon.
  • Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Calling my man Husband since our day.

• Chelsea
    Super June 2020 Alberta
    Chelsea ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Honestly - the honeymoon! i cant wait to be his wife and to spend 10 days relaxing with him in beautiful Mexico 😍
  • Michelle
    Expert October 2021 Nova Scotia
    Michelle ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I think I'm most excited about signing our marriage license. Or for the vows or when my FH sees me for the first time in my dress.

I guess the ceremony in general haha, I can't wait to finally be married Smiley heart Smiley ring

• Kelsie
    Master July 2021 Ontario
    Kelsie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I'm most excited for my FH to see me in my dress!

• A
    Super September 2020 Ontario
    Amelia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

After just finally being married, it would definitely be getting to wear my dress. 15 months is a long wait.

• Samantha
    Super June 2021 Ontario
    Samantha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I'm most excited about whichever moment where we're first alone with one another after we're officially husband and wife. Whether we take a few minutes to take it all in right after the ceremony, or when we're sitting at our sweetheart table for dinner, just whatever the first moment is where we can bask in each others company.

• Casey
    Master October 2019 Ontario
    Casey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

During the wedding planning, we were excited to just get to that day. There was so much planning, and a lot to do, that once the day came it was amazing to soak it all in. Right now we have paid off our honeymoon and almost the whole wedding, so looking forward to starting a family

• Caitlyn
    Super January 2020 Ontario
    Caitlyn ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I'm most excited about walking down the aisle. That's going to be such a big moment!

• Tori
    Top October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Excited to pay off the wedding and get rid of the debt! All the wedding stuff is over so we are also excited to maybe start a family..?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics