Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Tori
Top October 2019 Manitoba

Weddingwire logo

Tori, on June 2, 2020 at 12:36 Posted in WeddingWire 2 6

Okay - so last June (or the June before... can't remember) I had mentioned to admin that for pride month the american website had a fully coloured logo and that we should have the same. They quickly made the change!

So this year, it was May 31st and I noticed they made it colourful yet again and I was SUPER pumped. I don't know if it was the same day or yesterday... but the next time I went online I saw that the first part was black and not the rainbow colours.... IT TOOK ME THIS LONG JUST TO REALIZE IT MUST BE FOR THE BLM MOVEMENT!!! (correct me if I'm wrong...) I'm so clueless... just thought I would point it out in case others weren't aware of it!

P.S. Props to Weddingwire for making that changeSmiley heart

6 Comments

Latest activity by Ashley, on June 11, 2020 at 11:17
  • Ashley
    VIP August 2020 Ontario
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

This is awesome it shows they support!!

• Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Nice colourful input for the sign of the month. It does look nice though the all the wording did looks colourful as the rainbow.

• Tori
    Top October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Weddingwire logo 1

Here's what it looks like ^ the regular logo is the all turquoise one, then the pride one is all colourful, and the one above is the half BLM & half pride Smiley smile

I completely agree, WW has been super great with their inclusive!

• Amelia
    Master October 2020 New Brunswick
    Amelia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I hadn't noticed because I use the app more than the desktop site. I went to check it out and it looks great! It's back to the rainbow for pride month, so I missed the blackout Tuesday version, but now I'll know to keep my eye out for other changes.

I've always been happy about the way this site is open to all kinds of weddings. So often when you set up a profile it only has a "bride name groom name" spot, but WW has options for everyone!
  • K
    Devoted August 2021 Nova Scotia
    Kl ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Yup agree this is awesome on all fronts!
  • Vanessa
    Devoted December 2021 Ontario
    Vanessa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Thank you for this post and I immediately recognizing this as well this morning when I logged on. #blackouttuesday

Huge shoutout to Wedding Wire for showing their support.

Weddingwire logo 2

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics