Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Jessica
Beginner February 2021 Saskatchewan

Wedding Websites

Jessica, on September 14, 2020 at 18:45 Posted in Tech support 0 8

Hi everyone!

I see that Wedding Wire has a website option... Has anyone used it for their wedding thus far? If so, how did you get BOTH the Bride & Groom's names to show up on it??? I clicked the link to see what it would look like but it only has my name. I tried changing my name in the account to Me & Him but that still didn't change it. We have no desire to set up a separate account for him as we both just access the same one (it seems to keep asking for us to link up accounts but we just share the one and don't want/need a second account). Did anyone else find this issue and a way to solve it?

If not, what else are you using to create wedding websites (or are they a waste of time?)

Thanks!

8 Comments

Latest activity by Jessica, on September 25, 2020 at 16:15
  • Jessica
    Jessica ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Got it cased! Thanks everyone! Smiley smile

• Joey
    WeddingWire Admin May 2015 Maryland
    Joey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Hey Jessica, did you get this resolved? If not please don't hesitate to email help@weddingwire.com for troubleshooting guidance!

• Jessica
    Jessica ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Smart! The custom would be beneficial for sure.
  • Jessica
    Jessica ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    I was using my phone mainly as I was all over with work but will sit down with a computer and try that out. Thanks!
  • Jessica
    Jessica ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thank you! I'll play around with it more.
  • Vanessa
    Devoted December 2021 Ontario
    Vanessa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hey there. I am currently using the Wedding Wire Website for my wedding - it has helped out a lot especially with COVID as we are updating this as a place for people to look at.

In terms of the names on the website, it should be customizeable. My fiance also doesn't have an account and I was able to add his name on the page without any issues. I do have a paid account so I could choose the URL but I was still able to add his name before that. I wonder if it's an issue with the template you are trying to use ... If the problem persists, I'd post this under "tech support" as there might be another issue.

Wedding Websites 1

• Hank
    Featured September 2021 Ontario
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Are you using the app or the browser on a computer? I find the computer is much more intuitive and less glitchy compared to the app.

• Michelle
    Frequent user June 2023 British Columbia
    Michelle ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

You should be able to put both names in under settings on your website. I started one on here, but ended up switching to the American wedding wire site (for other reasons) and did my wedding website there. I am hoping once we a closer to the wedding that people will use the website. I want my RSVP to be done online too. I think it’s good to have one so when it’s close, people can go there and not bother us with a million questions lol

My fiancé doesn’t have an account, I am able to do what I need in the wedding website without him. I also paid for the custom domain, which is cheaper on the American site than it is on the Canadian site. I only did this to make it easier for the guests to remember the website.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics