Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Katie
Newbie October 2020 Prince Edward Island

Wedding Venues

Katie, on January 29, 2019 at 09:25 Posted in Prince Edward Island 0 3

Hey!

So my fiance and I are looking into venues across the island, we really wanted to do Clinton Hills but they're already booked on the same day we are getting married. We have also thought about a tent with caseleys, but I'm starting to come to terms that this wedding is going to fly through the budget extremely easily. So I'm starting to look for some cheaper options? We would really prefer a barn if that is even possible. We're getting married October 10,2020.

I already have my photographer booked, so I can't change the day.

3 Comments

Latest activity by Katherine, on January 7, 2020 at 11:14
  • Katherine
    Curious August 2021 Prince Edward Island
    Katherine ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    There is always green island getaways, have you looked into there? Also join the pei wedding but sell and trade site on Facebook, people may also be able to help out there
  • Katie
    Newbie October 2020 Prince Edward Island
    Katie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Thanks!

Were having 150 people and some spots that we looked into cannot host 150 seated. Because of this, we have to make sure there is plenty of room. We've looked at all the places you've listed but they're all just a little over our budget in the end. We prefer not to move it to a Friday or move the date at all since it lands on Thanksgiving weekend (more guest will be able to attend this way)

• Tori
    Top October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Well congrats on the engagement and welcome to the WW community!

Although I am not from PEI - never even been - I did want to pop in and try to help out the best I can!

So... here is the link for venues in PEI off of WW - Wedding Venues Prince Edward Island

Depending on your guest count, price and the availability I think that the PEI Brewing Company, The Rivershed, and the TreeTip Haven would look great!

As well, if you haven't already, there's always a chance your photographer can move the date? It's worth asking, even if the date has to move to Friday or something?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics