Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

K
Newbie October 2019 Manitoba

Wedding venue

Kayser, on August 26, 2019 at 15:44 Posted in Manitoba 0 3
Looking for wedding venue( reception and ceremony) we have 2500 budget.
50 guess
Any suggestion?
Wedding will be this october last week

3 Comments

Latest activity by Kelly, on October 25, 2019 at 12:13
  • Kelly
    Expert September 2019 Manitoba
    Kelly ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Check with local restaurants! I know that Smith at Inn at the Forks has hosted a number of weddings in the solstice room.

https://www.innforks.com/dining/private-dining

Also, if you have a photographer or a florist booked already, maybe ask them! They've probably done tons of weddings in all sorts of spaces, big and small. They'll know the hidden gems!

• Cliodhna
    WeddingWire Admin January 2030 Galway
    Cliodhna ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hey there Kayser Smiley smile

The WeddingWire venue directory is a great place to search for a wedding venue - Wedding Venues.

You can search by location and venue type which can help narrow down the search! Each venue has additional information on their page, pictures, previous couple reviews, etc. You can also contact them directly via WeddingWire!

Where about in Manitoba are you planning your wedding?

• Tori
    Top October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Where were you looking to have the wedding? All it says on your profile is Manitoba, Canada but depending on where you are located I don't want to suggest somewhere too far Smiley tongue

For that price though I would straight away suggest going to a banquet hall or hotel to try and keep the price to a minimum. AVOID all golf courses as their meals are pricey and a simple wedding at a golf course runs about $20,000 -$30,000 min.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics