Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

b.lisabeth
Curious August 2020 Ontario

Wedding Rings

b.lisabeth, on October 11, 2019 at 18:45 Posted in Wedding fashion 0 4
Has anyone bought their wedding bands online? They seem to be much cheaper (think $200-500) than anything we’ve looked at in stores. If so, where did you shop? What was your experience like? Is it good quality? Does your band match your engagement ring?

4 Comments

Latest activity by b.lisabeth, on October 18, 2019 at 15:25
  • b.lisabeth
    Curious August 2020 Ontario
    b.lisabeth ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Really good point about the tungsten! My FH wants the same, possibly with wood as well. I’ll keep looking around in other stores too Smiley smile let me know where you end up getting his tungsten ring from please! Hope you find a good one Smiley smile
  • Samantha
    Super June 2021 Ontario
    Samantha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I got mine from Pandora, I know it's not a typical wedding ring store, but I happened to find the perfect band while I was out on my own, it was exactly what I had pictured so I just bought it right then and there since it was on sale and wouldn't be for much longer. But I called FH beforehand to let him know lol. As for his, he wants a tungsten band which can range in price drastically so we've been doing a lot of research on them but I think wherever we end up getting it from, it'll be in store since you can't get tungsten rings resized.

• Ashley
    VIP August 2020 Ontario
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Yes my fiance bought my engagement ring online and its absolutely stunning. just research and check reviews!!

• Sinéad
    WeddingWire Admin January 2025 Galway
    Sinéad ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hey Brianne!

As you can imagine, the quality, price and customer service will entirely depend on what store you decide to buy your ring from. Have you found any sites that you are interested in buying from?

If you are not buying from a reputable jewelers website, make sure that you do your due diligence and research any reviews about them online. you could also reach out to their customer service email to inquire about their postage and returns policies.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics