Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

M
Curious May 2020 Ontario

Wedding planner or coordinator in GTA Toronto

Mahsa, on September 11, 2019 at 12:59 Posted in Plan a wedding 0 3
Hi lovely community,

I’m in early stages of wedding planning and wondering if anyone knows an affordable wedding planner or coordinator that you recommend in Toronto and GTA area.

Did they make a huge impact on your wedding day and planning? Would you still hire them if you had to do it again? Did your venue come with day of and did you still chose to get a planner? Any advice on how to even start planning and resources you used up help you.

3 Comments

Latest activity by Joey, on October 3, 2019 at 12:07
  • Joey
    WeddingWire Admin May 2015 Maryland
    Joey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hey Mahsa, are you still looking for a coordinator? I wanted to make sure you had the chance to look through the options we have on WeddingWire - Wedding Planners in the GTA.

If you're still unsure about whether to hire one or not, here are some articles that might help!

6 Signs You Might Need to Hire a Wedding Planner

The Ultimate Guide to Wedding Planners

• Marissa
    Expert August 2019 Ontario
    Marissa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I used On Pointe Events for Day-of coordination, and I was really happy with them. I was really glad we chose to not do it ourselves. It was much less stressful. I felt the costs were very reasonable compared to other planners that I researched. They also give 10% off if you book through Wedding Wire. http://onpointeevents.com/
  • Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I went ahead with a wedding coordinator at one point and then cancelled knowing it was small time planning to handle.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics